New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Best day yet on the KING  (Read 771 times)

Offline bigbear138

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • NYSDEC needs a big change.
Best day yet on the KING
« on: Feb 11, 2007, 05:38 PM »
 I would have too say that today has too be the most succsessfull day yet on the king for lakers.  Fished with 2 other friends off the million $ beach and caught 20 or so lakers all ranging from20''-26'' but only 3 where keepers.  Even with all the activity on the ice with the sleds and quad races the fish where biting.  The day was nice and sunny very little wind low flying single passanger planes buzzing around the lake witch was very cool, and too top the day off, I forgot my helmet and when we came too shore DEC was there ticketing a lot of the racers for no helmets, but it just was my day, they did not even give me a hard time, they even congradulated our lakers we caught, so not all DEC officers are hard asses.  I hope too get some pics posted soon.  Don
Stop complaining do something about it.

Offline AirManCam

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • All hail to the King!!
Re: Best day yet on the KING
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2007, 06:43 PM »
First off congrats, I'm glad you had better luck than us today. Second off, watch what you say, because there are some DEC officers on this site.
15lb mono pike fisherman...WHATS UP!

Offline lakerman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2007, 07:18 PM »
we to had a goods day on the king.................. .........6 lakers, 4 were keepers. all on suckers, off cramers point. all action in morning. cant wait to go back

Offline bigbear138

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • NYSDEC needs a big change.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2007, 07:55 PM »
Sorry AirManCam but i was not saying ANYTHING wrong about DEC officers, anyways there is a such thing as FREEDOM OF SPEECH thanks Don
Stop complaining do something about it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.