Author Topic: This weekend!  (Read 3063 times)

Offline addicted

• IceShanty Rookie
This weekend!
« on: Jan 07, 2014, 09:20 PM »
With good ice and temps in the lower 40's, what a great time to hit the ice with the kids! Gonna get the kids out to our favorite spot. Hopefully great reports to follow!
That's why is called "fishing" and not "catching".

Offline jthod

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: This weekend!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2014, 09:30 PM »
After spending a few hours out last Sunday, this weekend is going to be like being in Jamacia!

Heading to the refuge Thursday night with a big group

Offline icedover

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2014, 09:32 PM »
heading up friday might run into you up there  we are making the annual trip with the kids before school starts back up

Offline CaptMo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2014, 07:24 AM »
LOL.My friend and I went out to Walnut Creek in Papillion on Sunday.  What a mistake.  Thank got we tied the shack of to a stump.  Wind, wind, wind.  Cold, Cold, Cold.  (We had two heaters going which was nice inside)  This weekend I sould be able to sit in my recliner on the Ice and get some Vitamin D and have a couple sodas!.  Cheers!

Offline Cotacatchers

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No Bad Day on Ice
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2014, 10:12 AM »
LOL.My friend and I went out to Walnut Creek in Papillion on Sunday.  What a mistake.  Thank got we tied the shack of to a stump.  Wind, wind, wind.  Cold, Cold, Cold.  (We had two heaters going which was nice inside)  This weekend I sould be able to sit in my recliner on the Ice and get some Vitamin D and have a couple sodas!.  Cheers!
Dont forget the SPF

Offline JOEFISH ICEMAN

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 09, 2014, 05:38 PM »
Ill be there to heading out after work sat night getting their and getting rooms at the super 8. Tear up bars till close and fishing all day sun and Monday driving a 2014 x cab ford deisel. Going to be 3 or four of us. If any of u see us make sure you say hi or maybe well run into each other at the bars. Always a good time!
Dirty Midwest fishing

Offline jthod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 15, 2014, 09:00 PM »
2nd trip in a row without a stripper in town.  PISSED.

Offline hardh2ofish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Jan 16, 2014, 05:56 AM »
2nd trip in a row without a stripper in town.  PISSED.
what town are uou talking about?

Fishing should be the exercise of your skills- and its rewards the places it brings you to
                                                                           Negley Farson
Going Fishing

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
« Reply #8 on: Jan 17, 2014, 07:17 AM »
They are all strippers....just set your drag lose enough.
STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Online grizzlyhackle

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Jan 17, 2014, 08:41 AM »
They are all strippers....just set your drag lose enough.

LOL - bigger is better  :woot:

Offline jthod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Jan 20, 2014, 11:51 AM »
what town are uou talking about?

Valentine.  Maybe we didn't go it the right bar I guess.  Star something, Starlight, Stardust, something like that.

Offline PhishOn

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Jan 20, 2014, 12:08 PM »
Starlight, starbright, will she have all her teeth tonight?!? Lmao!!  Can't imagine anybody being pissed that the stripper didn't show up there.... They should've paid me two bucks to come in the last time I was there instead of me paying a cover!!! Got to say though, only place we ever sat back and made wagers on the due date! :-\  What was even more disturbing was some local boys walked in as we were leaving and said, don't go next door, we offered them money to put their clothes back on!!! Lol ahhh the night life in Valentine!!!
Hard as Ice!!

Offline jthod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Jan 20, 2014, 01:00 PM »
Two years ago I ended up on stage, and walked about with my nuts flattened like pancakes.  Didn't feel very good for a few days.  Crazy stripper...

One of the other guys in our group ended up there at some point and the stripper was riding him around stage, in his undewear

Offline big12hurt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #13 on: Jan 21, 2014, 11:27 PM »
When I was up there it was the same girl over and over.  She would get up take her top off and dance for two songs then sit with you drink a beer and repeat ten minutes later freaking hilarious.  At least the fishing is good.
If hell freezes over I"ll be fishin.

Offline hardh2ofish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14 on: Jan 22, 2014, 03:17 AM »
Right on phish!   I live here in valentine.  I was worried that was where he was talking about.  You have to question someone's state of mind to be pissed about our strippers not being in town!   Like phish said, quite often or always you have so see if you can give them enough dollars to put something back on or give them money to go give that guy over there a lap dance :woot:  oh well there was a day when I thought that was fun.  So by all means come on up and have a good time.  I probly won't run into you

Fishing should be the exercise of your skills- and its rewards the places it brings you to
                                                                           Negley Farson
Going Fishing

Offline Eastwesterner

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Jan 22, 2014, 06:59 AM »
I ve seen real talent in valentine.  But it has to be an event like "bull o Rama " or opening weekend for deer rifle.  The A team does not flock to town for ice fishermen and scenic river float parties.  Unfortunately.
Where's the ice

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.