Author Topic: My 33.5 lb. @ 2nd Annual Billy Carr Memorial Striper Tourney Narraganset R.I.  (Read 762 times)

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
Here is a picture of my 33.5lb striper that took 6th place.Caught on my brother Phils boat My Pani along with my brother Pete.First big fish for me and i could not have done it without there help. Thanks Brothers.This tourney is dedicated to my cousin Bill who lost his life last year on his boat/ if anyone from the RI area is on this website you probably new of him .He was well known for his years of experiance on the big tuna out at the mud hole and beyond./He was the best at it no doubt.Thanks Billy. Oh and by the way his young son took 1st in the junior division last year. Next year 3rd annual around 2nd week of sept. /i will post it next year.This years proceeds are to bennifit a fishing memorial to be put in at cronans beach for all the fishermen who have lost there lives and Billy Carr will be on it.Thanks again Billy i will be there next year and years to come.

Offline icy mike

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nope!
Wow, what a beauty!  Is she going on the wall or the into the pan?

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
Wow, what a beauty!  Is she going on the wall or the into the pan?
To expensive for me pictures scale and tape measure are fine./and she is going on the grill.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.