Author Topic: Kamik boots?  (Read 895 times)

Offline Bengals1013

• IceShanty Rookie
Kamik boots?
« on: Oct 09, 2016, 07:25 PM »
Does anyone have a pair of Kamik boots? I found the Goliath 3 on sale at Cabelas and ordered a pair. They sound really nice but couldn't find many reviews on em. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Kamik boots?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2016, 09:14 PM »
Does anyone have a pair of Kamik boots? I found the Goliath 3 on sale at Cabelas and ordered a pair. They sound really nice but couldn't find many reviews on em. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

I got Kamik ice crushers  they keep my feet warm tIll they get damp from sweat.. like dragging gear out etc etc.. you got to remember always chage out socks if feet are damp asap... the design of these boots don't have a breathable membrane or any thing similar to it on the outter shell it basically a rubber shell..  around a boot liner.. and it does not breath if you stop and slow down change out your socks for comfort..  I think the golithats are made the same just a different liner 16 mm versus a 12 mm ..and has a sole liner with it to..  there good boots I hear micky boots are better though air soles etc etc.. but that's a different topic all together..

Offline Monovasia

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Kamik boots?
« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2016, 11:04 PM »
I had a pair, they were bullet proof, great boots...lasted forever and very warm

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.