The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Lake Arthur  (Read 9939 times)

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • YA JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
Re: Lake Arthur
« Reply #60 on: Mar 03, 2008, 06:56 AM »
Now thats what I call a LARGEMOUTH Bass.....GOOD JOB!!!!!!
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline Glowjig

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • My "Happy Place"
« Reply #61 on: Mar 03, 2008, 09:57 AM »
Thanks guys! It was the last tip up in as I was cleaning up, you know the last ditch effort to get another flag and bang, off it went! it was 22 in, 6 3/4 lb, 18 in girth. She's going on the wall! I have caught longer Bass, but not fatter. My son in the pictures caught a 6 1/2 lb guy in the summer on a bluegill, at our camp, he's caught more big bass than i have! I love it!!

Glowjig
Hey it's nice to meet ya but, I got to run for this flag, Be right back!!!

GLOWJIG

Offline toocheaptosmoke

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Is it lunch time yet?
« Reply #62 on: Mar 03, 2008, 01:07 PM »
Nice bass you guys!   I saw a red/black dodge truck in the back of MC, was that any of yinz?
[signature removed]

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #63 on: Mar 03, 2008, 03:00 PM »
nice glad to see it going on the wall!! itl be a nice addition

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Mar 03, 2008, 05:07 PM »
Not my truck...mines is red and cream and it be called a Ford.....LOL  Amazing weather....fishing on the ice yesterday with a jacket and hoodie....today its in the 60's. Bet Moraine is a mess. Hope it holds up with weather we are suppose to get. If not I had a good  ice fishing year. Not alot of fish but somedays its more then just catchin em. Got myfishfinder account up and running. Anyone else from here go to myfishfinder??
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline jonesy74

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #65 on: Mar 03, 2008, 05:21 PM »
I notice there's one or two less coyotes around the lake. Anyone else see those guys runnin yotes with dogs? That was some pretty wild stuff.

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #66 on: Mar 03, 2008, 05:28 PM »
Seen two on the ice by 4 maples 2  weeks ago. Got there at light and another shanty member was fishing already. He heard a deer bellowing(I think thats the word its called) in the woods. At daylight He noticed a lump on the ice about 300 or 400 yards away. It was the deer the coyotes killed cause after awhile we see 2 come on the ice after the dead deer.  Few days after was fishing same area...older gentlman was fishing by me. I told him the story and he walked down that way to fish. When he came back all he said was left was a few bones and some hide.

Offline Glowjig

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • My "Happy Place"
« Reply #67 on: Mar 03, 2008, 05:49 PM »
WOW they are brave coyotes, they must have been hungry, they are so skittish. I saw one in the day last year over in shannon parking lot, he was sniffing all the trucks, and looking for scraps on the ground. I watched him for about 25 mins, then another car came down and he was gone.
Hey it's nice to meet ya but, I got to run for this flag, Be right back!!!

GLOWJIG

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #68 on: Mar 03, 2008, 06:13 PM »
sa 3 of them last year. didnt see any this year though

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #69 on: Mar 05, 2008, 01:01 PM »
Anyone fish the Lake today????? If so did the ice hold up???   Thanks in advance...

icewagon

« Reply #70 on: Mar 05, 2008, 04:51 PM »
How much ice?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.