The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Lake Arthur  (Read 9940 times)

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • YA JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
Re: Lake Arthur
« Reply #30 on: Feb 16, 2008, 08:59 PM »
I got stuck on the road into MC by 4 maples. Just parked to close to the slope of hill .
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #31 on: Feb 16, 2008, 09:15 PM »
was told that you thought you was drivin a Yugo instead of the super XL extended cab stretched wheel base full size pickemup truck.must be the city parallel parking that's what bumpers are for   lol   mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline quad700

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Feb 17, 2008, 09:12 AM »
  Gas...$30.00... Minnows..$4.50... Towed up from gettin stuck over a hill...$85.00.....16 1/2 inch Crappie from Moraine...priceless... ...LOL
   $85.00 dollar tow ,we fisherman could of yanked that right out for you.Thats why I carry a chain ,shovel,and salt.
Still waiting for that huge crappie to land in my frying pan.

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Feb 17, 2008, 08:17 PM »
Just got off the phone with the tow truck driver. He said he will have a slow day tommorrow so I may go fishin at Moraine....LOL 
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Feb 17, 2008, 08:23 PM »
first night that 4 maples was empty you must have caught the last  one   mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Feb 17, 2008, 08:26 PM »
It was a expensive one. Hope they have my parking sign up.

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Feb 17, 2008, 08:30 PM »
It was a expensive one. Hope they have my parking sign up.
no parkin mondays street sweeping violaters will be towed at owners expense lol   mooooooo

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #37 on: Feb 17, 2008, 08:31 PM »
OH no problem then cause I don't park on the street..like the over the hill lot....LMAO

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Feb 17, 2008, 08:41 PM »
lol lol lolol are ya in the lot again be careful  mo

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #39 on: Feb 18, 2008, 12:38 PM »
i filetted my bass all males my obsevation is the females are deeper staging for the spawn as the males are shallow preparing the beds when it warmed up they false spawned probally one reason the action was slow who knows might fish deeper for the suspeneded females    mo

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #40 on: Feb 18, 2008, 12:44 PM »
Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm!!  By jolly Imo I think you are onto something.....Go deep young man......

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #41 on: Feb 18, 2008, 07:37 PM »
Anyone ever have luck fishing Arthur thru the night??  Just curious.....

Offline toocheaptosmoke

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Is it lunch time yet?
« Reply #42 on: Feb 18, 2008, 09:08 PM »
Didn't make it out this weekend, if I had I would have yanked you out with the winch on my dad's truck.  :D

I've only had luck with some gills and a couple perch at night.  Of course, that's usually all I ever get anyways...
[signature removed]

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #43 on: Feb 21, 2008, 01:07 AM »
Whoever is fishin Moraine Saturday...Nod your head once!!!   Fishing Sunday...Nod twice!!!!   Looks like a nice weekend to catch em up. I know I'm going to try and make both days. Probably fish MC. Hope everyone has luck and maybe see ya there.

Offline quad700

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #44 on: Feb 21, 2008, 01:42 AM »
Anyone ever have luck fishing Arthur thru the night??  Just curious.....
N :-[o luck here.
Still waiting for that huge crappie to land in my frying pan.

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #45 on: Feb 21, 2008, 09:18 PM »
Any reports???  Good....bad or even Ugly????

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #46 on: Feb 25, 2008, 05:23 AM »
Bait in the bucket....check.    Sugar in the thermos with the coffee......check.  Mantles for lantern NOW in the bucket......check.  Rods and auger in the truck.....check.   Well guess its time to head out the door and go catch em up.  Opps almost forgot....peanut butter and jelly sandwiches....check... .....

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #47 on: Feb 25, 2008, 01:52 PM »
let us know how you do!!! good luck

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #48 on: Feb 29, 2008, 08:37 AM »
Thinking Sat or Sunday this maybe the lake to fish. Anyone else going PM me and maybe we will hook up. If not I'll be in MC somewhere ....upper or lower. I will hollar..Hootie Hoot on the hour if your looking for me......LOL

Offline toocheaptosmoke

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Is it lunch time yet?
« Reply #49 on: Feb 29, 2008, 11:19 AM »
Might stop down at MC while I'm out on the sled saturday morning.  ;D
[signature removed]

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #50 on: Feb 29, 2008, 11:21 AM »
If you see a Tall..Muscular looking guy on the ice.....thats not me....LOL   I'll be the one pulling sleds and eating.....LOL

Offline toocheaptosmoke

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Is it lunch time yet?
« Reply #51 on: Feb 29, 2008, 11:32 AM »
If you see a Tall..Muscular looking guy on the ice.....thats not me....LOL   I'll be the one pulling sleds and eating.....LOL

Haha, when I go out fishing for the whole day I take enough food and hot tea to keep me busy all day.  If you're not catching anything might as well increase your cholesterol, right?  Cook some sausage on the lantern, heat up some baked beans, put it all on some fresh bakery buns crisped on the heater...  Now I remember why I like ice fishing.  ;D  And frozen milky way bars, can't forget those!
[signature removed]

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #52 on: Feb 29, 2008, 11:33 AM »
With all them goodies looks like I'll be pulling your sled too......LOL

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #53 on: Feb 29, 2008, 08:11 PM »
ill be there tomorrow back far into muddy creek

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #54 on: Mar 01, 2008, 07:28 PM »
With weather tommorrow that they are forecasting may need swimming trunks on the ice.

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #55 on: Mar 01, 2008, 08:59 PM »
Here is some pics of todays catch from moraine

Not a bad day out on the ice! got my cousin down from florida back on it for the first time in about 3 years and got my little cousin to catch some nice slab bass

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #56 on: Mar 01, 2008, 09:02 PM »
Good job!!! Nice stringer. Last picture looks like the old ad for eagle claw hooks....LOL

Offline Glowjig

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • My "Happy Place"
« Reply #57 on: Mar 02, 2008, 10:01 PM »
Ok hope this works
Hey it's nice to meet ya but, I got to run for this flag, Be right back!!!

GLOWJIG

Offline Glowjig

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • My "Happy Place"
« Reply #58 on: Mar 02, 2008, 10:04 PM »
ok, this is my youngest son Marshall, he is my fisherman. Look out Kevin Van Dam!

Oh and Me too.........

Glowjig

Hey it's nice to meet ya but, I got to run for this flag, Be right back!!!

GLOWJIG

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Mar 03, 2008, 05:55 AM »
that last ones a very nice bass! what did it top out at??

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.