The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: weather  (Read 5383 times)

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: weather
« Reply #60 on: Dec 31, 2023, 10:50 AM »
was able to get into the shower today. Noticed my entire left side is one big purple bruise. This is the second time I had this. Once in Nov and then hit again just in time for Christmas. Stay healthy folks, wash your hands a lot and stay away from people who are coughing.

Offline Scranton Joe

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #61 on: Dec 31, 2023, 12:46 PM »
was able to get into the shower today. Noticed my entire left side is one big purple bruise. This is the second time I had this. Once in Nov and then hit again just in time for Christmas. Stay healthy folks, wash your hands a lot and stay away from people who are coughing.

Get well soon

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #62 on: Jan 01, 2024, 01:37 PM »

DANG Spider! That’s nasty!  :o

Take it easy and heal up soon! 🤞🤞🤞
Where's the FISH?!

Offline PaCarpboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #63 on: Jan 02, 2024, 11:34 AM »
Sorry to hear that Spider.   I am dealing with an upper respiratory issue myself, but nothing that bad.  Take care. 

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Jan 02, 2024, 03:22 PM »
Hey George. Feel better buddy. The docs were thinking it was RSV but the tests came back pos for Influenza A. The illness itself was not horrendous, I slept through it for a few days. The Lung gunk is the worst. Can't get rid of it. Docs got me on steroids, they are doing nothing for me. Stay healthy guys.

Offline Perry C

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #65 on: Jan 04, 2024, 01:12 PM »
Uncleshorty, your long winded options, still doesn't change the facts ,glaciers are on an increase and percentages over all are still very low, I think your mask might be too tight, and tell your grandchildren to learn Chinese because that's where the pea is(in this political shell game)

Offline uncleshorty

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Born up the mountain, raised in a cave...
« Reply #66 on: Jan 04, 2024, 08:57 PM »
Sure, perry, sure.

Anything you say...
Ice fishin' & turtlin's all I crave...

Offline IceSpartan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #67 on: Jan 05, 2024, 08:32 AM »
Uncleshorty, your long winded options, still doesn't change the facts ,glaciers are on an increase and percentages over all are still very low, I think your mask might be too tight, and tell your grandchildren to learn Chinese because that's where the pea is(in this political shell game)
Glaciers are on the increase?  :roflmao:

Offline PAFishFiend

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #68 on: Jan 10, 2024, 11:11 AM »
Long range weather forecast is showing an extended period of cold weather from next week through early February. This recent rain and warm spell seems to have melted away the slush with a bit more warmer rain to come on Sunday...then the polar vortex is supposed to produce some nice ice forming temps. Sure hoping that's how it turns out.

Offline goodyk3ng

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #69 on: Jan 15, 2024, 07:00 PM »
Born to ice fish, made to work...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.