The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: ?????????  (Read 7626 times)

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: ?????????
« Reply #60 on: Jan 25, 2010, 10:21 AM »
I think the over time in the NFL should be played like, the college over time.

icewagon

« Reply #61 on: Jan 25, 2010, 11:06 AM »
Brett got what he deserved ,for throwing the TD pass at the end of the Cowboys game . Aikman never did that to him when the Boy's beat him.  

Quote from ( Field of Dreams)  Watch out that you don't get killed !!!!

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
« Reply #62 on: Jan 25, 2010, 11:54 AM »
I'll be a Cowboy fan till the day I die but could you imagine what a football game would be like if everyone that played, played with as much gut as Favre :o

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #63 on: Jan 26, 2010, 02:17 PM »
I'll be a Cowboy fan till the day I die but could you imagine what a football game would be like if everyone that played, played with as much gut as Favre

Maybe................. ...... but there comes a time when brains need to replace gut. I mean, all he had to do was fall down and let the kicker take over, but noooooooo........he had gut and cost the fans a shot at the Superbowl.

First I pray that he will retire again and for good. Second I pray that a month before the season starts next year he gets bumped by a bus, along with chili, and has to sit out the season :%$#!:
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline salmonrebel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ya' gotta kill it !, To grill it !
« Reply #64 on: Jan 26, 2010, 02:20 PM »
Let's go RAMS!!!!!

WHACK'EM!!! AN STACK'EM!!!

icewagon

« Reply #65 on: Jan 26, 2010, 03:58 PM »
..the cowboys ran the score up on everyone during the Aikman years. Ask the Buffalo Bills!

This is why the Cowboys beat the Bills so bad the first time in 93 . "The Bills' Super Bowl record nine turnovers—four interceptions and five lost fumbles—led to their third consecutive Super Bowl loss."--Quote from Wikipedia      .Not because Aikman threw a TD pass at the end of a game.  Boys 52- Bills 17.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.