Author Topic: Tomorrow  (Read 4238 times)

Offline RoeBoat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: Feb 17, 2018, 07:42 PM »
Real-ice-hole good to know you use the safety gear needed, evidently you weren't the guy I saw going out on little crooked lake yesterday. Stay safe out there! That guy had no safety gear that I could see and was just walking out on sketchy ice. Roeboat if making that observation makes me lame your comment puzzles me. Hex

I didn't say you were lame Hex, better go back and re-read.  Your comments about saftey gear were inline.  People shouldn't ice fish that way, get careless and you drown.

I thought your comment about the "black guy" was a...... little weird and out of line.  I'm crazy though, so maybe it was just me.

Offline TennesseeFreeze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Feb 17, 2018, 07:46 PM »
Nice Drine! ;D   Super glad you nailed em!

Hex I said you were lame. It was the black guy comment man

Offline TennesseeFreeze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Feb 17, 2018, 07:48 PM »
My very good icefishing friend is indeed "a black guy"

Offline ct83

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Feb 17, 2018, 07:50 PM »
Ya watch it man... thats our guy man lead singer of the CREW!

Offline TennesseeFreeze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Feb 17, 2018, 07:55 PM »
Perhaps we should get back to talking fishing fellas, this is all just so dramatic.... Sorry Jim didnt mean to wreck your Topic.........Hey Ya'll Drine 11 killed em today!!! :)

Offline Hexagenia51

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Feb 17, 2018, 08:14 PM »
Guys I meant no disrespect and didn't mean this to be a racial slur. I may have lived a sheltered ice fishing life but just making the observation that in 57+ years of ice fishing this was the first black (Afro American if you will)ice fisherman I've ever encountered. Sorry if that came across wrong! Hex

Offline Hexagenia51

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #36 on: Feb 17, 2018, 08:20 PM »
Roeboat I apologize I misread your post! Sorry Hex

Offline ct83

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Feb 17, 2018, 08:20 PM »
Oh my goodness really afro american man? I promise hes not an alien man he bleeds just like you and i!!!! Tennessee right lets just move on. 

Offline ct83

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #38 on: Feb 17, 2018, 08:23 PM »
Sorry to get so defensive but good friends and even better a good fisherman friend is hard to come by now days!

Offline RoeBoat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #39 on: Feb 17, 2018, 08:25 PM »
Fish on!

Offline TennesseeFreeze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #40 on: Feb 17, 2018, 08:45 PM »
I feel horriable Hex. I do apoligize for calling you lame.  I thought you were taking a jab at my friend after Roeboat said he fished with him. It all sounded funny man. I misunderstood. Reel Ice Hole is far from the man you described. Theres not alot of black guys on the ice its true. We in fact spent an hour cracking up and joking together today about how rare Reel Ice Hole is out there on the ice. People seriously look at him like he rode up on a unicorn sometimes ya'll. We know how special he is!! ;D I just thought you were knockin him Hex. No big deal. Hope to fish with you. Hey we can call Brian up and you can fish with your first black guy on the Ice!! Ha! :clap: Im done with this fellas, sorry Hex, Sorry Roe. Fish On!!

Offline Hexagenia51

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #41 on: Feb 17, 2018, 09:06 PM »
TennesseeFreeze we're all good here! Would be glad to fish with you guys sometime. But probably not this year, future forecast doesn't look good! Hex

Offline RoeBoat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #42 on: Feb 18, 2018, 02:49 AM »
Yesterday is gone and tomorrow never comes but the ice will be back and we'll do it again!  Until then we'll see you on the fish finder and keep on chasing those find.

Hope you all have a good soft water season and your waders don't leak!  Time to re-spool some reels and go through the tackle boxes.  Getting my water vest ready for Maumee, FISH ON!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.