Author Topic: Webster Lake  (Read 2468 times)

Offline 25ftup

• IceShanty Rookie
Webster Lake
« on: Dec 21, 2009, 07:54 PM »
Hi guys im new to this site but am looking for some advice on fishing webster lake. Me and my buddies are planning on coming up for the first weekend in feb. Is that the weekend of the deby, im hoping it isnt we just want a relaxing weekend. Thanks for the help, Ryan

Offline 25ftup

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Webster Lake
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2009, 06:12 PM »
No one can help a fellow fisherman?

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2009, 06:14 PM »
Why Webster?

JIGGIN.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2009, 06:29 PM »
i have only been there once, but have seen some decent largemouth come out of there......there is a series of islands on your right shoreline that produced.....however i would go to the top where there are some decent flats....good luck
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline 25ftup

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2009, 07:05 PM »
Is there somewhere better that you guys can recommend? I know a couple guys that have fished it and caught some good smallmouths.

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2009, 07:07 PM »
Is that what your looking for? Smallies? If so, I'm not the right guy to help you. If your interested in trout, let me know. Where are you staying? Near Webster?

JIGGIN.

Offline 25ftup

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2009, 07:22 PM »
Ya were looking for what ever gives us some good action, but some smallies would be awesome. We are enting a camp right on the lake. Im not sure where it is on the lake, my buddy booked it.

Offline thefinlessbrown2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • fulfilling dreams in good company
« Reply #7 on: Dec 22, 2009, 07:25 PM »
jibbs is the master when it comes to green fish i'm sure his information will not let you down !!

Offline NH Fishin Fool

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 22, 2009, 07:51 PM »
I live in Franklin and won't even fish Webster!

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Dec 22, 2009, 07:53 PM »
jibbs is the master when it comes to green fish i'm sure his information will not let you down !!
thanks for that but its the bait..... i have the best bait man in town..... ;D.....i like webster....i don't know if i would ice fish it, but if you are staying on the lake why not.....you will get action.....there are smallies in there, but smallmouth fishing can be slow at times anywhere you go......however, one day you might  hit them just right..... i know at pawtuckaway you can go all day and catch a few smallies and then the next that's all you catch....i just did a little research for ya.....the north west end looks like your best bet....half way up the leftside (town beach shoreline) is a cove that has marked vegetation and has water in the 10 to 20 feet range......best depth.....however, if you continue up that side and head to the top of the lake there is a big flat that ranges from 10 to 20.....i personally, would work both places.......feel it out.....open to the wind, so you could be in for a fun time.....your only other option that way would be winnisquam and that would be harder to disect then webster.....you might have to punch some holes, but that's part of the game when you are fishing new water....i will put a link to a map that i found on line.....you will see the first cove east of sand hill road and of course the second spot would be the northwest top of the lake..good luck....i hope this helps.....let me know how you do.....
http://www.nesportsman.com/cgi-bin/siteframe.pl?frameurl=http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us&state=nh
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Dec 22, 2009, 07:54 PM »
oops...the link didn't work.....just type in depth maps and scroll down to webster....it will give you a map of the lake

Offline 25ftup

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Dec 22, 2009, 07:58 PM »
Thanks a lot guys, im hoping we get into some fish. Im not to sure if my buddy actully booked yet, i know he emailed the lady, is there anywhere in the area that you would recommend that would be better? Any advice is awesome

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Dec 22, 2009, 08:08 PM »
Thanks a lot guys, im hoping we get into some fish. Im not to sure if my buddy actully booked yet, i know he emailed the lady, is there anywhere in the area that you would recommend that would be better? Any advice is awesome
???.....

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
« Reply #13 on: Dec 22, 2009, 09:08 PM »
I live in Franklin and won't even fish Webster!

That's funny. I'd only trap it myself.

JIGGIN.

Offline NH Fishin Fool

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Dec 23, 2009, 04:06 PM »
That's funny. I'd only trap it myself.

JIGGIN.

I take the kids tubbing there, thats about it...LOL

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com