Author Topic: Pac Shack  (Read 4374 times)

Offline Bear58

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pac Shack
« on: Oct 16, 2007, 07:51 PM »
did a quick search and didn't see any related topics, so in case I missed it  :-\
sorry

any comments on the Pac Shack, seen these only on video. has anyone had any experience with them.

The new model this year is the pac shack 3 which has caught my attention.
3 man but still folds up into a back pack .

Thoughts and or experiences appreciated

Thanx
Bear58
OFAH ZONE F

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Pac Shack
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2007, 07:55 PM »
click on the "search" button up top and type in "pak". You'll find plenty of replies on it.
Ken                                          

Offline Bear58

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2007, 08:02 PM »
click on the "search" button up top and type in "pak". You'll find plenty of replies on it.

tried "pac shack" maybe thats why ..... thanx
OFAH ZONE F

Offline Stump Puller

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2007, 04:23 PM »
I bought one last year, and only got it out twice. I'm a big guy and it was a little tite in there for me, but it worked out alright. I find you have to sit with your back to the wind, cuz if you don't the wind will blow the sides in so far, it will interfer with you trying to fish. As far as a heater goes, I just used one of those little cannister heaters. (Canned Jelly stuff) It didn't drive me out of the thing, but it did take the chill out of the air. There was snow on the ice both times I went out with it, so I can't tell you if the wind will move you or not. For me it would have to be a real strong wind anyway. lol  Overall, I like it, and I like the fact that it is lite to carry, so I can get into some remote lakes up here. If they made the same thing about 6 to 8 inch's wider, it would be perfect. Hope this helps you out a little.
Be safe out there, and set the iron.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.