Author Topic: Pak Shack owner's Manual  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Fishin is the Mission

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pak Shack owner's Manual
« on: Oct 19, 2007, 06:24 AM »
I bought a used one man Pak Shack at a yard sale but it didn't come with an owner's manual.  Anyone out there have one that they can email to me?  It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Dad, for taking the time to show me how to fish!!

Chuck

Offline iceenut

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The Adirondacks,my home away from home.
Re: Pak Shack owner's Manual
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2007, 07:21 AM »
I don't remember mine coming with one brand new...and good luck to you if have to try and contact Nature Vision,I have been trying to get a part for mine since last ice season,and can't even get a call or e-mail back. :tipup:
\\\"Thats Right...Too much\\\"-AM 1914-2005, Thanks Pon,you started it all

Offline Fishin is the Mission

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2007, 08:19 AM »
I contacted Nature Vision and received an email back with an attachment on how to assemble a Quick Sit chair hunting blind...not quite what I was looking for.  Maybe there isn't one...anyone know for sure?
Thanks, Dad, for taking the time to show me how to fish!!

Chuck

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #3 on: Oct 19, 2007, 09:45 AM »
That company blows, most of the products they carry got poor reviews from avid fishermen.
Anyone got a buzz stick or jigging tip??
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Offline Sven936

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Oct 19, 2007, 05:11 PM »
I had a jigging tip up for about 24hrs.  Returned,  noisy and big.   A friend of my had one all last season, did not catch a thing. Had better luck with a wind tip up. Thought about putting in a timer and have about a 15 sec delay, so it doesn't run so much.

Also, I have one buzz stick, have not caught a thing on that yet, but just got it....   I will try it this year and let you know.

Offline Baxter1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 19, 2007, 06:00 PM »
I got a pak shack last year.The arm of the chair busted when I went to get up out of the chair.Put too much weight on it I guess.
HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

Offline iceenut

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The Adirondacks,my home away from home.
« Reply #6 on: Oct 19, 2007, 06:45 PM »
I got a pak shack last year.The arm of the chair busted when I went to get up out of the chair.Put too much weight on it I guess.
Too much weight???Probably not,they're just junk,mine did the same thing!I dis-assembled mine and mounted everything to a heavier duty chair only to have part of the bow system fail...I guess I will have to jerry-rig it myself since those bozo's won't contact me back about their cheese- ball product(s). :tipup:
\\\"Thats Right...Too much\\\"-AM 1914-2005, Thanks Pon,you started it all

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.