Author Topic: Welcome Kamooki Lures  (Read 4165 times)

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
Welcome Kamooki Lures
« on: Nov 04, 2015, 10:39 AM »
Please give an iceshanty welcome to Kamooki Lures.

Get ready to fish like you have never fished before! SmartFish™ is engineered with patented technology to deliver the most versatile presentation with every cast. The power is in your hands to SmartFish™ your way.

https://www.kamooki.ca/

The Kamooki SmartFish™ features a smooth, laterally compressed bait fish body, and assumes a natural head-down, tail-up profile when its unique, precision engineered zinc keel rests on any structure.
When retrieved, the SmartFish™ displays a tight vibrating action with accentuated side to side tail wag motion. When the SmartFish™ is vertically jigged, it vibrates as the rod tip is raised and slowly flutters down when the rod tip is dropped – all the while tracing forward in a circular pattern.
The astonishing properties of the SmartFish™ are all utilized when fishing bottom structure. Bounce it along the bottom from one point to the next, allowing the bait to truly hug the contour being fished.
The single treble hook design attached to the tail, coupled with the constant vertical position, make the SmartFish™ remarkably snag-resistant.

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline Kamooki

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Welcome Kamooki Lures
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2015, 03:50 PM »
Hi folks!  Happy to be part of the Ice Shanty community.  We've come a very long way in a very short time with a truly innovative product, and we're looking forward to being part of Ice Shanty.  For the moment, if you have any questions about our products, the SmartFish and the SmartCraw, send us a quick note on the forum here at Ice Shanty or catch us on Facebook.  Over the winter, walleye are our key focus, and the SmartFish is RIDICULOUSLY effective on big 'eyes across the U.S. and Canada, on Oneida, Quinte, Sandusky, Saginaw, Green Bay, LOW, Lake Winnipeg, LML, and Tobin.   Check out our dealer locator, pick up a few, and get ready for first ice!

Offline appleye

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2015, 09:14 PM »
They look cool will have to find some soon! Welcome to ice shanty .
In the memory of "Team Lighting" Fish ON!
No one ever says,"Man that fish tastes small.
Thank you Lord for thinkin bout me. I'm alive and doin fine!!!!!!

Offline Kamooki

• IceShanty Rookie
Big Dark 'Eye
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2015, 09:30 AM »
Nice fish from early this year on a 3.0 inch Natural Perch.  Looking forward to MANY more pics from anglers this winter.  We'll share them as they come in!

Offline Whytie

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2015, 08:36 AM »
I would like to say thanks to Kamooki lures for tossing in an extra gift last year after I placed a new order after a week of trying out their lures. After the first weekend of using them I caught a few walleye and oddly enough a 12" perch jigging the Smartfish "Yellow Perch" with a minnow head on the treble. The jacks also liked them a little too much and I end up losing my only two that day as well  >:(.

Offline P Meyette

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2015, 05:43 PM »
are they avaible inany stores yet

Offline Adkrs

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2015, 05:47 PM »
Curious. Might have to pick one up to try
Beer will get you through times of no ice better than ice will get you through times of no beer...

Offline Kamooki

• IceShanty Rookie
Walleye on a SmartCraw
« Reply #7 on: Jan 21, 2016, 07:13 PM »
Who says walleye won't hit a crayfish imitator?

Offline Lovshak

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Dec 31, 2017, 11:05 PM »
Best lures Ever!!!  Learn to work them and success is evident...During Jigging, Every bite is when the lure is on its decend...It's an awesome lure! Love them..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.