Author Topic: Falcon Lake Winter Fish-Off Tickets Now Available!  (Read 535 times)

Offline Andrew Klassen

• IceShanty Rookie
Falcon Lake Winter Fish-Off Tickets Now Available!
« on: Dec 14, 2014, 12:54 PM »
Due to some feedback from my ticket vendors that anglers were looking to get tickets for Christmas presents, I have been able to get my tickets distributed to the majority of my ticket vendors! If anybody is looking to purchase tickets before the holidays, you've got a couple options.

Tickets can be purchased now (cash only) at the following vendors:
AVO Marine
Danny & Buck's BBQ Smokehouse
Enns Brothers, Lagimodiere Blvd
Enns Brothers, Steinbach
Falcon Beach Auto Service, Falcon Lake
Keystone Resort, West Hawk Lake
Pro-Am Tackle
Sportsman's Stop, Hwy.#44
Sunset Baits, Kenora
The Fishin' Hole
Wholesale Sports

If you are looking to purchase tickets via credit card, you can do so online (winterfishoff.com) or by calling toll-free 1-866-676-FISH (3474). You should receive them in the mail before Christmas, but depending on location and quantity, I may be able to drop them off personally within Winnipeg over the next week or so. Adult tickets are currently at the early bird price of $50, with kids and a second hole only $30. Purchasing any of these tickets before March 11 enters you in to the Early Bird prize draws for $1000 cash, a 64GB Apple iPad Mini, and a Frabill Headquarters ice shelter.

We are still finalizing our sponsors and prize list so I will post a new thread when that is completed. In the meantime, here is what I can share.

The 12th Annual Falcon Lake Winter Fish-Off is being held on Saturday March 21, 2015 from 11:00am - 2:00pm. As always, all the prizes are guaranteed and the holes are pre-drilled! Catch the heaviest fish and you're guaranteed to win $10,000 CASH! Prizes are awarded down to 50th place and we are handing out over $40,000 in cash & prizes! We are also bringing back our $50,000 Hidden Weight Contest!

We are once again supporting St.Amant Foundation's Autism program, which we were able to raise and donate $5,824.00 last year. The 50/50 winner took home $3,595.00!

Danny's Whole Hog will once again be taking care of all the food and drinks on the ice.

Please visit www.winterfishoff.com for more details or call me anytime at 1-866-676-FISH. As I mentioned, the final website updates including the prize list and full list of sponsors and ticket vendors will be updated shortly!

Andrew

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.