The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Keyhole Hut party  (Read 8946 times)

Offline Team Lightning

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Proud Gawker of the BIKINI ICE FISHING TEAM !!
Re: Keyhole Hut party
« Reply #60 on: Dec 31, 2012, 02:25 PM »
17 for the noon buffet so far.......who else ???   It usually has roast beef which I found to be VERY tastee...Ham..mashed potatoes and Gravy, salad bar, green beans, garlic bread, corn....ect.   

Offline outwest

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #61 on: Dec 31, 2012, 03:21 PM »
looks like my family will be there for saturday and sunday so it will be 3 for the bbq and 3 for brunch. is there a food item that will be needed of do i need to donate some money for the bbq meat? let me know what needs done

Offline tmeyer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG!!!!
« Reply #62 on: Dec 31, 2012, 08:02 PM »
I will be there Friday and Saturday nights.    Also Sunday till around noon or so.  The boss (wife) gave me the go ahead so im totin the camper over.  Sounds like a great time!!!! :tipup:
FISH ON!!!!!

Offline tmeyer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG!!!!
« Reply #63 on: Dec 31, 2012, 08:12 PM »
If we could PLEASE have as many people rsvp so we know how much meat I need to bring that would be greatly appreciated you can either PM me or Special with the numbers and I will need them by 9th if we can. Thanks everyone and hope to see you out there!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap:

be one on my end comin.  Just need to know what you would like me to bring!!!!  PS.  can or do i need to make a reservation for my camper at empire?  And will they have electric hookups? 
FISH ON!!!!!

Offline appleye

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Dec 31, 2012, 11:29 PM »
I will have 2 Sat and me on Sunday.
In the memory of "Team Lighting" Fish ON!
No one ever says,"Man that fish tastes small.
Thank you Lord for thinkin bout me. I'm alive and doin fine!!!!!!

Offline jasonfishn

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #65 on: Jan 02, 2013, 09:19 AM »
Hi fellas so do we have a head count yet on the BBQ for sat ? Im just trying to put together a shopping list so if someone has a rough idea on how many that would be great and if you can either shoot me a text or leave me a message on here I will check it this evening, thanks guys
I admit it I am an Ice O Holic

(Fish) it's what's for dinner

Offline Special

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Old School
« Reply #66 on: Jan 02, 2013, 04:09 PM »
As of now, committed 20 for BBQ on SAT. and 18 for Buffet on sunday.  Yum Yum Jasons BBQ is some good stuff. And the super club buffet in pinehaven is not to shabby also.

No one left behind.     

Offline jasonfishn

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #67 on: Jan 02, 2013, 07:07 PM »
HAHA I know I cant wait I sure hope the weather is nice and there isnt any wind like today
I admit it I am an Ice O Holic

(Fish) it's what's for dinner

Offline msmith1956

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #68 on: Jan 04, 2013, 09:13 PM »
If you take any pictures during the hut party and would maybe like to see them on a calender let us know at the Empire Guesthouse. We are planning on putting out a 2014 calender. The calender will have a different theme each month and January will be ice fishing month with ice shanty being the focus. Email pictures to [email protected] and be sure to tag pictures with your name so you get credit for it. I would also like to use some of your pictures in newspaper articles with your ok. Calender pages will be done like a collage so we can put several pictures per page.

Offline Team Lightning

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Proud Gawker of the BIKINI ICE FISHING TEAM !!
« Reply #69 on: Jan 05, 2013, 08:05 PM »
Called the Supper club this afternoon & let her know about 20 so for the noon buffet...... anyone else wanna get their name on the list for the Sunday Meal ??

Mike I will be takeing all kinds of photos thru out the day and maybe the evening depending on how drunk it gets out.

Offline appleye

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #70 on: Jan 05, 2013, 08:37 PM »
add 1 more for Sunday. Talked my buddy into fishing sunday.  ;D
In the memory of "Team Lighting" Fish ON!
No one ever says,"Man that fish tastes small.
Thank you Lord for thinkin bout me. I'm alive and doin fine!!!!!!

Offline Eyepod

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #71 on: Jan 06, 2013, 10:46 AM »
I think if holetender or mittenclamman go I'll go.
Coonass ice fisherman.

Offline chett525

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #72 on: Jan 06, 2013, 03:09 PM »
Add three for Saturday BBQ, talked my dad and brother into going, we haven't ice fished Keyhole yet, just Orman.  Looking forward to the hut party

Offline budlit714

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #73 on: Jan 06, 2013, 03:16 PM »
I'll try to be out on Saturday.

Offline Special

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Old School
« Reply #74 on: Jan 06, 2013, 08:29 PM »
Come one come all to our first Hutparty of the season. This is a social event for fisherman and their families. BBQ, Tactics, Bragging rights and Fun. Stop by on January 12th and the 13th 2013. Meet and greet your local fisherman of Wyoming.  Find new fishing buddies learn Keyholes "deadsea tactics" from locals. Meet in Mulecreek bay or as some of us call it Pinehaven boat ramp.

If anyone has questions please post them and suggestions are welcome.

Saturday 12th of January 2013

8am Meet and greet your fishing group. After discussion we decided it would be better off to skip the challenges and get in groups that want to target species of fish. Example perch, walleye, Pike, bass and fun. Also we are trying to rig up some sleds that could transport fisherman to locations across the ice. If not there is going to be groups fishing off both points and in mulecreek easy walking distance. Also if you purchase a item at empire they are doing a drawing for shanty members. They will have plenty of minnows. They also have a nice selection on PKs and icefishing tackle. Might want to stop in a take a look good prices. 

11:30 - 12:30 BBQ Jason BBQ is hot and ready. Yum Yum is the bomb. It will be on Mulecreek bay. It might be on the ice in the bay or on the point down from the restroom. Donations for food will be appreciated. Please post if bring a food dish. We could use some Buns for hamburgers, hotdogs, a couple bags of chips. ALSO BRING YOUR OWN DRINK. 

1pm  Meet your new fishing group. If you decide to stay with what your doing no biggy or want to join the hunt for a new species all the better. Its up to you. I'm going to do some walleye trolling and see if they do exists. Drill drill drill and move find the active fish.

6:00pmish Burger and a Beer at R's place. Join the group or head for home your choice. A couple of us are spending the night out on keyhole with our campers. Empire, is giving specials $25 night for RV hook ups Showers and Power are available no water. Also they have a couple cabins available that weekend. $65 a night. Give Empire a call @ (307) 670-0428 . to reserve a spot if you want to stay at empire. I plan on camping in windcreek campground area.

Sunday 13th

8am meet your group. Try new spot off grid. Suggestions welcomed.

11am Send off or stay on. Your choice. There is a great little Brunch done by the Pinehaven restrant club. Good food. 12pm at the superclub for all RSVPs in pinehaven they are ready for us to chow down some good food.  ;D

See you next year!  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :roflmao: :icefish:

As of now, committed 24 for BBQ on SAT. and 20 for Buffet on sunday.  Yum Yum Jasons BBQ is some good stuff. And the super club buffet in pinehaven is not to shabby also.

No one left behind.     

Offline outdreye

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #75 on: Jan 07, 2013, 05:37 AM »
I still plan on coming up on Friday night BBQ for Saturday not sure about Sunday I've been trying to get a co-worker into ice fishing this sounds like a good opportunity. I'll talk to him today to try to commit but one for sure on the BBQ Saturday.  ;D

Offline Hole Tender

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #76 on: Jan 07, 2013, 08:29 AM »
I'll be there Saturday. Can't make it Sunday.

Offline mittenclamman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #77 on: Jan 07, 2013, 08:35 AM »
Ill probably be in attendance on Sat as well, Sun not for sure yet

Offline outdreye

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #78 on: Jan 07, 2013, 03:20 PM »
My friend will be coming up with so add one more for the BBQ on Saturday this will be his first time ice fishing :)  If no one has committed on buns yet i can bring them. Empire still has two cabins and space available the number is 307--670-0428 the other number is disconnected. see ya all their!!! 

Offline Special

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Old School
« Reply #79 on: Jan 07, 2013, 03:34 PM »
Thanks for the update on the number. I changed it on my page.  The old number still works I just got off the phone with empire. She said go a head and keep the new number up, as main number.  Just incase you cann't reach anyone on that number you can also use the other number (307) 756-3454 Empire Guest House pine haven
No one left behind.     

Offline mittenclamman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #80 on: Jan 07, 2013, 08:27 PM »
love the new plan Special. I would love to go focus on some perch and occasional wally. I'm in the process of trying to talk the better half into joining us for the afternoon saturday.

Offline FireonIce

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #81 on: Jan 07, 2013, 10:00 PM »
I will be out fishing Friday, Saturday, and sunday.  I plan on stopping by and meeting up with you guys for a bit. I will also be dragging along a couple of shanty lurkers...  :tipup:
Bojo

Offline fishm_n

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #82 on: Jan 08, 2013, 01:41 AM »
I would love to make it but it looks like I am headed farther west!  Unless this snow storm stops the trip.

Best of luck to you!!

Offline DeadSeaFisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I get the SLOW bite alot!
« Reply #83 on: Jan 08, 2013, 11:18 AM »
Special, I am trying my darndest to make it saturday, weather depending of course. So mark me down for the bbq as well! Whats the weather calling for?!?!
><{{{{*>~---

Offline mittenclamman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #84 on: Jan 08, 2013, 01:15 PM »
Special, I am trying my darndest to make it saturday, weather depending of course. So mark me down for the bbq as well! Whats the weather calling for?!?!

warm today and tomorrow then a cold front coming through, suppose to be in the teens

Offline remme280

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #85 on: Jan 08, 2013, 04:29 PM »
Hopefully 2 for sat and sunday, depends on if i can get off work early on friday night and get some sleep.
Remme

Offline allornothing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #86 on: Jan 08, 2013, 05:44 PM »
Sure wish I could be there, sounds like it's gonna be a great time, but unfortunately Laramie is quite some distance from Keyhole!

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #87 on: Jan 08, 2013, 09:48 PM »
Sure wish I could be there, sounds like it's gonna be a great time, but unfortunately Laramie is quite some distance from Keyhole!
Anyone want to carpool from the Bighorn basin? I would love to be there if gas money wasn't so tight.

Offline Special

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Old School
« Reply #88 on: Jan 09, 2013, 09:36 AM »
Ok everyone I need opinions quickly. We finally got a descent weather report and looks like 6 inches of snow and well in the negatives this weekend. I've been asked by many to push it back. (Kids, equipment ect.) What say you RSVPers should we push or brave the cold and snowy roads.

No one left behind.     

Offline mittenclamman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #89 on: Jan 09, 2013, 09:56 AM »
I'm gonna fish one way or another, let me know.  :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.