The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Ask the WY G&F Thread- Rules and Propper Use - PLEASE READ  (Read 512 times)

Offline MountainMan

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Fish Painter
Due to member requests as well as my own concerns I will be doing a little housecleaning in the Game and Fish thread. Please do not take it personal if you notice a post missing. This thread is a great service the Wyoming Game and Fish is offering the members of this site, and we need to be appreciative and respectful of that!

As a refresher, below is the statement from the first page of the thread explaining the intended purpose of the thread, and usage guidelines.
Thanks!
MM

"Our Wyoming Game and Fish has offered to volunteer their valuable time to answer our questions. Please keep in mind that their time on the site is very limited, and that not all questions may be answered. Hopefully this thread can be used by both sides to gain valuable insight. Please maintain the Q&A nature of the thread by reserving discussion for separate threads.

All G&F employees are invited to use the thread as a resource to share information, news and events affecting Wyoming sportsmen.

On behalf of our members, I thank the Wyoming G&F for taking the time to contribute to the site and it's members."
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=178333.0

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.