The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: 3rd Annual WY vs. B.C. Laker Thread, Big Lakers, little chatter...  (Read 14524 times)

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
Ya, I almost didn't recognize her with curly, brown hair! Sure wish i could have outfished her though.  :'( :'(

Rest in peace Don "LT" Brewer

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
Ya, well, curly brown hair or not, the gal was a breath of fresh air for this site, but like the rest of us you know, she's prob'ly turning her attention to open water preparation and work. About all you'll see on the Shanty from now on will be posts about how quick the hard water is going and where the fish are being caught in open water, then we'll gradually migrate to Fishing Forum. See ya there! Tight lines all. Don        :tipup:

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
Ya, I almost didn't recognize her with curly, brown hair! Sure wish i could have outfished her though.  :'( :'(
Yeah, never did get the coordinates for the location where she was catching all the perch, yeah, yeah I know Dain, I never will, but maybe you can hmmmmmm ?...................... ...... ;)

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
Yeah, never did get the coordinates for the location where she was catching all the perch, yeah, yeah I know Dain, I never will, but maybe you can hmmmmmm ?...................... ...... ;)
I'll see what i can do but no guarantees
Rest in peace Don "LT" Brewer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.