Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

Kinzua Dam

(1/2) > >>

trout killa:
Has anybody been up there yet? if so, how much ice is there and is anything hitting? I would like to find out before I make a trip, thanks

trout killa :tipup:

gair-z:
hey killa.
I haven't heard much on this pond..  there's a report board for Kinzua on, well, the reports board..  but there isn't anything on it either.
gair-z

BCJensen:
Trout killa  you are from that neck of the woods if I remember..  tionesta or marienville???  is that you?? :tipup:

trout killa:

--- Quote from: bcjensen on Dec 22, 2005, 08:21 PM ---Trout killa  you are from that neck of the woods if I remember..  tionesta or marienville???  is that you?? :tipup:

--- End quote ---
                   Yep thats me ! I'm from Marienville, spent  last year in Iraq didnt do  much fishing but I'm sure going to try to make it up this year. Chapman Dam has been hot for trout so far this year( Big Trout)

Kinzua Man:

--- Quote from: trout killa on Dec 29, 2005, 05:42 PM ---                   Yep thats me ! I'm from Marienville, spent  last year in Iraq didnt do  much fishing but I'm sure going to try to make it up this year. Chapman Dam has been hot for trout so far this year( Big Trout)

--- End quote ---

Hey Killa,

How is the ice on Chapman?  I bet it is a slush pool with this weather?? I want to try on Sunday if it is safe.

Kinzua Man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version