Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

2006 License

<< < (3/3)

Ray4852:
I’m a NY state resident. I have always gotten a pa fishing license up until they raised the license fee last year. My question I fish lake Erie, do I need the trout stamp. I know I need the lake Erie stamp. I don’t fish for trout on the pa side of lake Erie just walleye and perch. I know I need the basic license for 51 dollars. Thanks for you help.

CAMOTIM:

--- Quote from: Ray4852 on Dec 06, 2005, 11:23 AM ---I’m a NY state resident. I have always gotten a pa fishing license up until they raised the license fee last year. My question I fish lake Erie, do I need the trout stamp. I know I need the lake Erie stamp. I don’t fish for trout on the pa side of lake Erie just walleye and perch. I know I need the basic license for 51 dollars. Thanks for you help.

--- End quote ---

Ray, you can buy the trout and L Erie stamp, separately, or both as a combo stamp.
Purchase of the license on the on the www.fish.pa.us website is the most efficient way of getting a license.
Got mine last night.

Ray4852:
I know I can buy the combo stamp. I don’t need the trout stamp because I don’t fish for trout there. I need the lake Erie stamp. I was told if you fish lake Erie you need both stamps. Nobody can give me the right answer. I might have to check with the game officer. Thanks for your help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version