Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

2006 License

(1/3) > >>

Pike Popper:
Are they on sale already or do we have to wait until January 1st like last year? I hope its back to December 1st but I heard from someone it isn't. If so, I guess PA is too cheap to give an extra month. Good for a christmas gift.

dkfry:
I heard they go on sale today. The only problem finding someone who has them.
You could check out the PFBC website to find out for sure. But I'm almost positive
the 2006 licences go on sale today and are effective starting today through the end of 2006.

Pike Popper:
Good idea. I just checked the website and it says:
2005 LICENSE YEAR - License valid from
January 1 through December 31 of the year following, inclusive.

2006 LICENSE YEAR - License valid from
December 1 through December 31 of the year following, inclusive.

Looks like your right dkfry. I was at the bait shop down from Lake Jean at the 118+487 jct. and they had told me licenses wouldnt go on sale till Jan. 1st. So either they were wrong or they just don't want to sell licenses until that date.

dkfry:
I'm going to call around to a few places like K-Mart, Wal-Mart and Dick's Sporting goods. The closest bait/gun shop near me doesn't sell hunting or fishing licences. That is honestly the dumbest thing I ever heard of. :D

Bean:
You can purchase your 2006 PA fishing license online right now. I just printed out mine. Here's the link-->PA License

This is also posted in their FAQ's section:

What time period does my yearly fishing license cover?
The fishing license year is calendar year based. The year is prominently displayed on the license. The license expires on December 31 of the displayed year. However, you can purchase the next calendar year fishing license on December 1 of the current year and it is immediately valid (for the remainder of that year plus the next year). This website makes available the next calendar year license on December 1 of the current year.     Due to this ability, you cannot purchase (or replace) a current year license after December 1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version