Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

Boy, am I lost!

(1/4) > >>

Ralphus:
Newbie fisherman (and ice-fisherman) here and would love some general help.  Is there anywhere I could go for instructions on how to set up jigs for (ice) fishing?  I see people all the time talking about weights, methods and pork trailers etc... but a lot of this would assume a basic knowledge which I don't have at this point.  Thanks in advance for any help!   ???

C.C.:
Welcome to IS Ralphus, If you spend some time looking around this site you will find out just about everything that you need. If there is something that you have a question about just ask and someone will know the answer.
        Jim

Hard_H2O:
Check this threads:
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=26510.0

Bean:
A good book that your local library might have is "Modern methods of ice fishing"  by Tom Gruenwald. I know our library system in my county has that book. Also, if you have a Gander Mountain near you, you can pick up the 2006 in-fisherman ice guide. Sometimes Border's or Barnes & Noble bookstores have this also. There is also an Ice fishing magazine by F & W that i picked up at a Barnes & Noble about 3 weeks ago.
    There is some good articles that you can look at by clicking HERE that should help you also. Just scroll towards the bottom of the page.

JiggerPa:
If you have trouble finding the in-fisherman ice fishing magazine you can oreder it from their website for $5.30 including tax and shipping

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version