Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

Lake Arthur

(1/4) > >>

jonesy74:
I checked the lake for ice this morning and it is mostly open water. Upper 528 was ice covered and a small cove up by the cabins had enough ice to hold me. Ill take my auger tomorrow and see exactly how much ice there is maybe it will be fishable by sunday

Wall_Hanger:
Thanks for the report jonesy, the muddy creek arm usually ices up pretty quick.  Wish it was going to stay this cold we'd be set!  It'll build more today and tonight for sure.

1MOFISH:

--- Quote from: jonesy74 on Nov 25, 2005, 09:47 AM ---I checked the lake for ice this morning and it is mostly open water. Upper 528 was ice covered and a small cove up by the cabins had enough ice to hold me. Ill take my auger tomorrow and see exactly how much ice there is maybe it will be fishable by sunday

--- End quote ---
WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK YOU'LL BE CHECKIN THINGS OUT  MOFISH 

jonesy74:

--- Quote from: 1MOFISH on Nov 25, 2005, 10:20 AM ---WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK YOU'LL BE CHECKIN THINGS OUT  MOFISH 

--- End quote ---
probably early in the morning, around 7 or 730 by the cabins/5 points area

jonesy74:

--- Quote from: jonesy74 on Nov 25, 2005, 09:47 AM ---I checked the lake for ice this morning and it is mostly open water. Upper 528 was ice covered and a small cove up by the cabins had enough ice to hold me. Ill take my auger tomorrow and see exactly how much ice there is maybe it will be fishable by sunday

--- End quote ---
as of 730 this morning there was only about 2 1/2" of ice on the cove I checked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version