Ice Fishing Media > Ice Fishing Pictures

[2018 Ice Fishing Picture/Story Contest]

<< < (2/13) > >>

LureNFlyGuy:
Early season, high valley lakes with my daughter, and life long fishing partner, Julieanne. 
We wish everyone good luck, safe ice, and great memories in the upcoming season!

DeWeese Reservoir
Custer County, Colorado

Mr.Seaguar:

That was my first fish on a tipup. I had had these things in my garage for at least 20 years. I finally decided to try them out. I bought some #20 flourocarbon and some chubs and gave it a shot. I was in shock when I looked out the window and a flag was up! And the handle was spinning! It wasn't very big but that fish turned me into a diehard tipup guy. Now I have #80 flourocarbon and I'm gonna set my bait tank back up this winter. Here fishy fishy.

majic0135:
When the fish are not biting out ice fishing in South Dakota can always put a smile on your face with a potato chip bag,,,

muskyon46:
Night fishing for Burbot on Flaming Gorge reservoir Jan 2018, beautiful full moon no wind and lots of bells ringing with glow lights bouncing. Doesnt get any better

muskiewrangler:
When you have the tip-up set up all day and when you're packing, you realized you had a catfish on it for lord knows how long lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version