Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607087 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #15630 on: May 01, 2019, 02:35 AM »
Morning Everyone,
  39* and calm this am, high of 49 today with afternoon rain expected.

OS...hope the new shed serves you well Sir!  :thumbsup:
  Bud...how are things going at the store, little slow?
  Wally...had another 4am start yesterday, just a little too late on the rise, lol. Any fishing plans this week?
  Tom...Will be looking forward to your turkey hunting reports again this season, best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...glad the first therapy session went well for you, good news!  :clap:   So far, only lost 6 out of 24 sunflowers, not so bad. The winds ended up blowing the bottles off a few.
  Marv...hope all went well with your blood work yesterday, way to go getting the tree job done!   :thumbsup:   The Mason garden is coming along...  ;D.  Last Fall’s garlic I planted is up and looking good, some onions just popped up, they’re the only things out in the beds. We’ve got lots of seedlings now, but it will be awhile before they go out.   :thumbsup:
  Steve...I did see that thread over on MFF, Gino has been doing a good job on the reservoirs as well.   :thumbsup:
  I-45...best wishes on the new place if you choose to go with that one!   :thumbsup:
  H2...hope you had safe travels to the City yesterday and a good report on your wife!   :thumbsup:

Still waiting on the budget $ to get dispersed so we can get outside on some new projects, but for now with the wet weather conditions, being inside isn’t such a bad deal. We broke the 10,000 square foot on the terrazzo replacement and will be close to 11 before all is said is done. Management is quite happy.
  Streams were high and murky yesterday, but I may stop for a few casts on the way home this afternoon...got the itch.    ;D
  Cawfee’s on..
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15631 on: May 01, 2019, 05:42 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 35* and cloudy here on my hill. I hope it warms up a little. ::)
                          Eddie..........I'm glad to read that you lost just a few Sunflowers, too bad the bottles blew off. We have Rhubarb coming up in out garden. :thumbsup:
                          Wally..........The two grand kids that we watch are 3 and 4 year old's. Carson is 4 and calls the other one a baby because she's not in school yet. :roflmao:
                          OS.............Sheds are a must, where else can you hide stuff you don't want your wife to see. ???
                          Tom...........Good luck on your Turkey hunt sir. :thumbsup:
                          H2L............How was the trip and the Dr.'s report. ???
                          not much going on today, I'd like to be outside but I don't have the drive with these temps, needs to warm up a little more.
                          I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump Day, either at work or outside.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15632 on: May 01, 2019, 06:47 AM »
Good Morning. 40 degrees with some rain drops.

Eddie, glad to hear the garden is coming along. I haven't done a garden the past 2 summers. Seem to be too busy, plus wife can't do any work in it (lol), she has to be very careful with any fresh veggies, even had to get rid of all the house plants. I don't miss it all that much. 

TT, saw a lot of birds in fields on the way to NYC yesterday and there have been quite a few around here also. Good Luck.

Trip to the city went well. Pretty good weather. We were at the hospital for a total of 1 hour 10 minutes. Dr. spent about 45 minutes going over x-rays and c-scans. I learned a lot and found it very interesting. The bottom line is, he needs to have a new c-scan done so he can compare with the last one. Wife will be getting one done up here and sent down to him, then I am sure he will want us to come back down to go over her progress. They still think we live on the same block as the hospital or, they are getting kick backs from the parking garage...lol Not complaining, they are very good and know their stuff.

Lake has dropped about 2 feet the last 3 days. They still don't have the dock in at the launch. I an going to put the charger on the boat battery today.

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15633 on: May 01, 2019, 07:11 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Yet another twist in the roller coaster weather, Not so common 3 days of cloudy/rainy weather.  Unusual as we log more days of sunshine annually than San Diego California

Eddie, same ole same ole at the Camping World store, more new faces, with yet more turnover in staff.  Not holding out much hope of seeing a reopening of the Gander location this year.

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15634 on: May 01, 2019, 07:43 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....great news from NYC  :thumbsup: :clap:  hope the water level continues to drop  ;)

Eddie.....glad to hear most of the sunflowers survived  :clap:  good luck if you make a pit stop today  ;D

IW.....Carson's a "man of the world" eh  ???  guess going to school will do that to a fella  :woot:

IFF.....with our weather here lately I feel like I live in Seattle   :blink:   sorry to hear Gander may not become a reality  :(  will you stay at Camping World  ???

OS.....now you can buy more stuff yay  ;D :thumbsup:

Another day of rain  ::)  this sure is getting old  :-\   not much on tap since outside work is on hold yet again  :wacko:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15635 on: May 01, 2019, 05:59 PM »
WW yeah know what you mean about Seattle, lived in Olympia for a while, same difference.  Think I would be staying at the Camping World store for most of the summer, win a loto, or which ever came first  ;D

Eddie hope you got to scratch your itch on the way home
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15636 on: May 01, 2019, 10:24 PM »
Good evening dry but cool day got an overdue haircut in the morning now temperature will probably drop next few days and I will have a cold head when outside.
Whopper Stopper hope all went well with the blood work. Ice Wanderer good to read your PT session was good. Have fun keeping Carson and his sister entertained while their parents search for babysitter/daycare.
Tom Turkey a safe and successful turkey hunting season to you. May whomever buys your neighbor's house be a good neighbor..
Wallyworld how are you and Mr.WW feeling after all the wood splitting. Black flies are no fun may it be a short season before they move on to another area. Think many of us are ready for a period of extended sunshine.
IFF glad your over the cold. I agree sooner or later the Gander Mtn. store will either reopen or upper management wii try to get out of lease agreement.
OldSailor enjoy the new shed and the increased space in your garage.
Eddie happy you did not loose to many sunflowers to the winds and rain of past few days. Congratulations to the crew and you on completing 10 thousand square feet of terrazzo replacement.
Hunts2long good to read doctor is happy with your wife sad there is not a hospital closer to you where she could go for her medical needs instead of drive to NYC. May water level in GSL contine to drop and dock get installed at the launch  so you can chase the walleyes.

A good night to all.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15637 on: May 02, 2019, 01:30 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Forgot to mention it yesterday, but Welcome to May! Turkey season opened here yesterday, best of luck to all the hunters out there looking to bag a Tom.   :thumbsup:
  46* and wet from the overnight rains, high of 66 here today with more showers in the forecast.

Steve...thanks, think we’re all crossing fingers today’s demo will be the last one on the terrazzo work this season...everyone is about burned out on it, lol. We did spend some time outside in between rains finishing up some odds and ends on the Police Memorial. They’re service is coming up soon.
  Bud...I did stop for a few casts on the way home, just throwing a spinner. Water was high and murky...no takers. Will you be chasing walleyes on Cherry Creek this weekend?
  Wally...this weather lately just plain stinks, hopefully it’s almost ran its course... will be nice seeing a stretch of sunny days soon.
  H2...very good news on your wife, excellent!   :clap:  Good news on the reservoir going down, what’s the water temp at now?
  Jeff...rhubarb is something I always wanted to plant as well, maybe for next season. This gloomy weather sure does take the drive out of you...it should get better soon!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...have you been tinkering with the old boat?

Another early start with the hammer crew again today, hopefully the last! If I never see another set of ear plugs, dust mask, safety glasses etc. again it will be too soon.   ;D
  Didn’t fish too long yesterday, waders would have been the way to go. Was limited to staying put in one spot or going ankle deep in mud and water, that wasn’t happening, lol.  No takers, but it was relaxing just getting away from it all even for a brief moment with the lousy weather.  :thumbsup:
  That time again...Cawfee’s on!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15638 on: May 02, 2019, 04:16 AM »
Morning all,

Hitting the road, looking for some browns ;)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15639 on: May 02, 2019, 04:41 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Wally, ER's,
                               It's 45* and light fain here on my hill. ::)
                               Eddie.........It's nice to be by a creek even though there were no takers. :( The one good thing about rhubarb once you plant it, it comes back
                     every year, so pick a spot that it won't get tilled up.
                              Wally .........Good luck with the Browns today. :thumbsup:
                              Marv...........How big is the boat that needs repair. ???
                              H2L............Glad to hear that the wife had a good report from the Dr. :thumbsup: The reservoir is slow in draining, have there been many boats 
                     out yet? ???
                              Not much going on here, I'm sure tired of wearing the sling, it seem like I've been in it for 10 weeks, 3 weeks left.
                              I hope everyone has a great Thursday either at work or out fishing if you can or Turkey hunting!

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15640 on: May 02, 2019, 06:22 AM »
46* and foggy this morning.
WW, hope you have a good day on the water.
IW, the only boat I have seen on the lake was DEC out with their air boat a week or so back. None of the launches are open yet, even the campsite is closed. Did see them raking leaves at the toll booth yesterday.
Eddie, water temp last Thursday was 50* and when I checked it Monday it was 44*. One morning this week I had 26* here.
The GSLFF has there Spring contest on Sat. for walleye, pike and trout. Not sure how that is going to work out. I think a lot of people are going to come up on Friday, thinking to fish on Sat and say "holy crap". The marina near the campsite has even put their docks in and the Park Marina has theirs in but no boat at it yet. Many docks were damaged over the Winter or were floated away with the high water this Spring. As of this morning I don't plan on fish this weekend, but things change pretty fast around here.

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15641 on: May 02, 2019, 06:51 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Currently 42 degrees and mist, heading to 57 a little later today.

Eddie pulling for you that this will be the last day of the hammer crew :thumbsup: Glad you were able to spend a little time with your fishing rod :clap:

WW good luck to you both chasing the Browns today :thumbsup:

IW the sling has to be very aggravating, especially after having to have your time with it extended  :%$#!:

Yesterday I heard back from my blood work. They had checked for a few things so I could continue on with the BP medicine that I take. All levels were spot on which made me happy :thumbsup: What didn't please me was the fact that they only ordered it for 6 months instead of the normal one year ??? There was a mix up on their end the last couple of times I was in and they said I needed more blood tests in 6 months for the Lisinopril. An RN said it's a good idea to keep a close check on levels. I told her BS all they are trying to do is pocket another $190 for an office call, and I was done with that crap. Especially being I check my BP twice a day and know what it is.

Enter "My Chart" and 3 exchanges with a different RN and finally my message made it to the Dr. who agreed with me that if levels are fine, there is no reason he can't write an order of the med for 1 year. I really have very little to do with Doctors for the most part, but as time goes on I can see where a person is going to have to keep a close eye on what tests and Meds are ordered. s :%$#!:

This morning I am going to throw a load of wood on my truck and dump trailer. Saturday morning we will haul it up to the shack and put it in the wood shed. I have too much wood here at home and there is about 4 cord that needs to be burnt before it goes bad. Kind of a shame  not to make wood up in the big woods but maybe next year.

No time for the old boat yet. It's only a 16' but every year it seems to need some patching and a couple tubes of caulk. It's actually more of a pain than anything but it holds a few memories so I don't mind. Eventually I will shove it off an access and get some time in it.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15642 on: May 02, 2019, 07:37 AM »
Good Morning ER's 40 here heading to mid 50's later on. H2L glad your wife is getting better. IW maybe you can shed the sling early if Dr. says ok. Eddie nice to get out even without a tug on the line. WW good luck on your brown trout excursion ok if I ask ? on these fish? The deep pond/lake   where I will be experimenting with the FL-3 has Browns in it. WS hope the wood haul goes smooth as well as the boat repair. The ice fishing stuff on CL is going for dirt cheap if you surf for deals. My Yakima rack is put together now just need to mount on car  and add 10ft. jon plus manual propulsion. I'll be headed to N. Michigan for a graduation soon. Have a nice day.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15643 on: May 02, 2019, 08:59 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Currently 42 degrees and mist, heading to 57 a little later today.

Eddie pulling for you that this will be the last day of the hammer crew :thumbsup: Glad you were able to spend a little time with your fishing rod :clap:

WW good luck to you both chasing the Browns today :thumbsup:

IW the sling has to be very aggravating, especially after having to have your time with it extended  :%$#!:

WS

Marv.....It is aggravating, I can take it off to shower and put my crap on but I'm suppose to wear it so I don't lift my arm. The belt keeps
            me from raising it away from my body. and I have to wear it to bed. :%$#!: :cookoo:

IW

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15644 on: May 02, 2019, 06:57 PM »
                   Marv.....It is aggravating, I can take it off to shower and put my crap on but I'm suppose to wear it so I don't lift my arm. The belt keeps
            me from raising it away from my body. and I have to wear it to bed. :%$#!: :cookoo:

IW

Hope you feel better Jeff.  I also have one on. Saturday night on our annual spring trip I fell into an old stone foundation in the dark and broke my collar bone and busted my lip up...it was dark, snowing and blowing.  8 miles from town by boat so there was no going back..  So I sucked it up till morning.
Foundation I fell in ..

Rock I busted my head on..

Bruise..

X-ray

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15645 on: May 02, 2019, 07:41 PM »
OG......ask away sir  ;)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15646 on: May 03, 2019, 05:43 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 45* and very foggy here on my hill, we need a break in the weather. ::)
                            Raquette.......That's a awful looking break, that is sure to put a damper on any trip. :%$#!: The boat ride to town had to be very uncomfortable. :unsure:
                 I hope you have a speedy recovery.  It sure puts you in a hard place trying to plant at the green house. ???
                            Wally............How did you make out with the browns? ???
                            Marv.............I'm sure you'll be busy today getting ready for your trip up to The Shack tomorrow. :thumbsup:
                            H2L..............The weather looks good for tomorrows tournament but I'm not to confident that the water temps will be right! ::)
                            PT session # 2 is today it should go well.
                            I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out fishing or recuperating from injuries.

IW

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15647 on: May 03, 2019, 05:49 AM »
Thanks Jeff I hope you feel better also..

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15648 on: May 03, 2019, 05:57 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....that must make it difficult getting comfortable in bed  :(  but it will be worth it in the end to be (hopefully) pain free  :thumbsup:

Raquette.....must have been a LONG night  :pinch:  wishing you a speedy recovery  ;)

WS.....agree it does seem most doc's are looking for that extra payment  >:(  glad your blood work was where it needs to be, you must be living right  :thumbsup: :clap:

Eddie....another late morning sir  ??? TGIF  ;D

H2L.....looks like walleye season will be off to a rocky start this year in a lot of places ::) 

MrC....other than a few bruises from dropping the wet slippery blocks of wood on feet, hands & shins the splitting went pretty smoothly  :flex: 

Things were pretty slow again yesterday, did manage to avoid the striped kitty tho with this

Helping a friend set up their camper today (in the rain  :%$#!:) Not much else going on.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15649 on: May 03, 2019, 06:11 AM »
52 degrees and light rain.

Raq, hope you are on the mends.

IW, nice picture, where did you find "blue sky". Good luck at PT.

WW, no plans on going out on Sat. As of yesterday the launch isn't even open. Nice of you to help with the sit up.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15650 on: May 03, 2019, 06:25 AM »
Good morning everyone  :bow:

30 and heavy frost this morning. 70 on tap for tomorrow :thumbsup:

Raquette. Good luck with the broken collar bone, painful for sure under normal circumstances :%$#!: Hope it heals fast :thumbsup:

IW Good luck at the PT :thumbsup: Hoping the three weeks flies by for you

WW another good one :thumbsup: It may have been a slow day but you certainly are on the brink of good things. All you need is cooperation with the bite and you will have them dialed in :clap:

Eddie hope you have a good wrap to the week :thumbsup: Hope you get time over the weekend to visit the stream :thumbsup:

Yesterday I loaded up the trailer and pickup with wood. Tomorrow early we are heading to the shack to restock the wood shed. I may need a little more to fill it but up there about the time you fill it someone will steal it :%$#!:

The other day when we planted the white pines I must have came in contact with some poison ivy. My left arm has a good break out and my right hand in between my fingers has a few spots, irritating :%$#!:

TT love it in the air here

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15651 on: May 03, 2019, 07:44 AM »
Good morning overcast skies and more.  rain in today's forecast .
Eddiethings are not looking good for outside work next week if the weather guessers are correct. Your crew might reach 11 thousand square feet of terrazzo before you get outside.
Wallyworld glad the weather let you get in a fishing trip. Hope setting up your friend's camper is not to long of a process and all of you do not get to water logged. WS can probably tell you of some safety equipment to wear while splitting the wood that will protect your toes and shins.
Ice Wanderer best to you with today's PT session. The three weeks will not pass quick enough for you to loose the sling. Is that Lake George in the back ground of your photo.
Hunts2long do you think the contest will be held given current lake conditions and the fact many launches are still closed and docks not in place.
Whooper Stopper good to read your blood work results were positive. Have a safe trip to the "Shack" any way to make the wood shed more secure yet still have the ventilation need so fresh cut wood seasons. Same some people take advantage of "Shack's" remote location and steal your fire wood.
Old Goat once mounted may the Yakima rack serve your needs well and last many years. Please pass my congratulations on to whomever is graduating.
Raquettedacker may today's surgery go well and your collar bone/shoulder heal quickly. Good thing your group always brings a supply of pain medication on your trip. ::) Hope the boat ride out was smooth .

Have a safe and good day try and stay dry if you have to be outside in any rain.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15652 on: May 03, 2019, 08:33 AM »

Good morning again,
                              It's raining.  :%$#!:
                              H2L.........That was Easter Sunday, remember it was a nice day. :woot: One of few! :roflmao:
                              Steve......Yes, that is Dunham's Bay on Lake George, We went to the resort for Easter brunch. :thumbsup:
                              Marv.......Why don't you put a sign on the wood shed that says they are under surveillance, let them spend time looking for a camera.
                     There is probably only one way in to The Shack, you could put a camera up far enough away that the won't see it and put it a license plate hight
                     so you get a picture of it and turn their asses in. There is a camera on the market that is only 1 cubic inch that they would never find and it's
                     inexpensive!
                              Dom.......You're brave one to go the rest of the night in pain.
                              Have a good day everyone!

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15653 on: May 03, 2019, 10:56 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, I hope 3rd time is the charm. Every time I post today it disappeared. 50* here and cloudy. Looks like we’re going with apartment number 1. Apartment number 2 had very steep and narrow stairs which we didn’t think would be a good idea. I hope everyone has a great and safe day.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15654 on: May 04, 2019, 04:38 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 50* and still foggy here on my hill, we're suppose to see some sun today. ::)
                             I-45..........I hope the apartment works out for you, good choice not to take the 2nd one. narrow stairs would be a nightmare. :thumbsup:
                             Dom.........Are you sleeping in a recliner? I'm sure getting in and out of bed is a problem. :%$#!: Did they have to put plates in to get the
                   bones back in place? ???
                             Marv.........Have a safe trip to The Shack today. :thumbsup:
                             Eddie........Any good reports on your stream? ???
                             Wally........I hope you have a good weekend, I bet your grass is getting tall. :woot:
                             Bud..........Any chance on getting the boat out? :blink:
                             Not too much going on today, I want to try and pressure wash my back deck, I can do it one handed. #2 son lent me his electric washer  but
                    the handle leaks, so I went on line and found a decent one from Lowe's so I bought it. Pt went well yesterday my therapist really put the stretch on my
                    arm, she said my shoulder was really tight, it feels good this morning.
                             I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out fishing or what ever you do on Saturdays.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15655 on: May 04, 2019, 05:21 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....glad to hear pt went well  :thumbsup:  go easy with the deck cleaning, don't want any set backs now  :nono:

Eddie.....hope you get a chance to throw a few casts sometime over the weekend  ;)

IF45.....have you rounded up some help with the moving  ???

WS.....hope all is well at the shack  ;D  we have 4 birds that seem to have become permanent backyard residents Tom & Jerry the 2 jakes and Laverne & Shirley the 2 hens Tom spends most of his day strutting around while the other 3 totally ignore him lol

MrC.....other than working in the rain and mud the camper set up went pretty smoothly, thank goodness for rain suits & rubber boots  :woot:

H2L.....we never venture out on opening weekend, too many people around  ::)

TT.....hope all is good in your neck of the woods  :)

IFF....has spring returned for good out there yet  ???

A damp foggy morning, weatherman says some clearing later, we'll see  ::)  Not much going on again today, maybe a ride to camp to check the grass.

Have a good day at whatever's on the to do list. Stay safe.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15656 on: May 04, 2019, 05:41 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Wally, Morning Everyone,
  Another damp am to start, light rain and 52* with a high in the low 60’s today. Rain is supposed to be out of here for most of the day after this band passes.
  Had some issues trying to get on the site again yesterday and again earlier this am. It must be with my computer or service here as the phone has no problems.  :cookoo:

Jeff...glad things went well with your PT yesterday, congrats and best wishes sent on keeping up the good work.  :clap:  Great picture of you with LG in the background, thanks for sharing. Take it easy with the pressure washing today mister!   :thumbsup:
  I-45...X2 on Jeff’s reply....best of luck with the new apartment Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...agreed, the extended forecast not looking so good for next week. We’ll have to see what management will decide. We’re about a month behind schedule on the marble at this point from last year...should be interesting!
  Marv...have a safe trip to the shack this am, thanks for sharing the birds with us, great shot!   :thumbsup:
  H2...did they ever get the docks in yesterday?
  Wally....nice job on avoiding the skunk!!  :clap:  Monday looks like a great day forecasted for here anyway, best of luck on the next trip!  Love those names of your birds,awesome!   :thumbsup:
  Dom...wow, that must have been a long night for you, damn! Hope you’re feeling better each passing day, it’s got to be difficult just trying to relax. Best wishes sent to you on a speedy recovery Sir.   :thumbsup:

The lawn could use a cutting today, but with all the rain and saturated soil, that won’t happen for awhile. Got a feeling we’re not going to see anymore snow this Spring, so my snowblower will find a new place to rest and free up some room in my garage today...probably just jinxed myself.   ;D
  Lots of outside work to catch up on today, fishing this afternoon for a little while with my sons...if they can get permission, lol.
  Cawfee’s on....

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15657 on: May 04, 2019, 06:11 AM »
Steve surgery went well.. Thank you..

Jeff I have been sleeping in my bed.  Now that its plated which I got done on Thursday,  I don't feel the bones clicking back and forth...

Eddie it was only bad when I had to get up to pee at 5am..   ;D

The worst part now is the huge bandage that goes from my shoulder to my neck
and the muscles that they cut to put the plate in...

I'm going fishing tomorrow...... ;D

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15658 on: May 04, 2019, 06:17 AM »
53* and foggy this morning.
IW, glad the PT is going fine. As I am always saying to the wife, " don't over do it".
WW, no dock and the gate is closed so no one can launch. Campsite is closed also. I am very surprised that the contest is still on. Can't be many places to get onto the lake. The few people that will get out will have a good chance of winning some money. I even thought about just fishing from shore in front of the house but I don't want to catch bass....lol

Eddie, good to see you on here this morning. They stocked trout around the lake this past week. (rainbows and browns)

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15659 on: May 04, 2019, 07:35 AM »
Good Morning ER's Dom hope your recovery goes smooth as possible. IW glad they got you stretched out and your feeling better. WW I was looking up more stuff about Wazee Lake in Jackson County WI. It was a old ore mining operation at one time and now is a scuba diver playground. 146 acres with a 350 ft. depth. Most every fish there to catch. Plenty of minnows,cisco,crayfish etc. Most of the fish cribs will be unavailable at most times as divers get the right of way. There is at least 3 thermoclines and very clear water. While reading up I found a DNR pic of a 17.3 lb. walleye that is over 32 inches and a half pound shy of WI record that was netted and released. Now when my head stops churning on the beast I might have a few general ? about the trout.  Have a nice weekend to all.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.