The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: The Pimp  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Badgermilk27

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Git-R-Done
The Pimp
« on: Jan 24, 2007, 06:10 PM »
Nice title huh...anyway, just wondering what color Swedish Pimple people enjoy using the most on here.  I love, especially after a great outing on Medicine, the gold pimple with any color flutter thingy.  I switched the treble hook to a smaller single hook.  Not sure if that worked better, but it worked nonetheless.  So yeah what's everybody's favorite jig?
LURE (n): expensive metal or plastic device used to locate rocks and trees on lake and river bottoms.  (also see: disposable)

Offline possumilk

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Lakes Region
Re: The Pimp
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2007, 06:08 AM »
can't believe your givin out the pimp's secrets badger.  you yeti loving pimple whacker. ;D
>))))))>

Offline Badgermilk27

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Git-R-Done
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2007, 12:46 PM »
Not secrets, sharing the wealth in hopes of return info to be used in kicking you in the bung hole in our little tourney
LURE (n): expensive metal or plastic device used to locate rocks and trees on lake and river bottoms.  (also see: disposable)

Offline possumilk

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Lakes Region
« Reply #3 on: Jan 25, 2007, 01:39 PM »
you keep hoping that the pimp brings you closer to kickin my bung in our tourney.  TEAM NEW HAMPSHIRE! ;D 
>))))))>

Offline Badgermilk27

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Git-R-Done
« Reply #4 on: Jan 25, 2007, 01:40 PM »
Oh...its on like Donkey Kong!! :o :tipup: :o

Offline possumilk

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Lakes Region
« Reply #5 on: Jan 25, 2007, 01:44 PM »
It's on like sheboygan crapake muskie mungholes ;D
I am doing a number to your pimple post!!!!!!  Props to the gold pimple though, it's the best true jiggging bait out there.
>))))))>

Offline zamboni

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2007, 10:52 PM »
I use many diff, but the best results I have had were on a larger sized silver one with an orange stripe on it, very visible in the water.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.