The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Tackle Box on Canyon Ferry  (Read 1566 times)

Offline icechick

• Team IceShanty Regular
Tackle Box on Canyon Ferry
« on: Jan 27, 2014, 08:21 AM »
Hey by chance anybody find a tackle box Saturday during the derby? Not sure if we somehow lost it or somebody snagged it out of the topper sometime this weekend.

Offline MTblackice

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Tackle Box on Canyon Ferry
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2014, 09:31 AM »
Call Sharon at the Silos Know. I know she helped relocate a missing GPS and a rod locker this weekend. She may know something . Good luck.

Offline icechick

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2014, 09:47 AM »
Thanks just talked to her no luck yet but hopefully :) thanks

Offline icechick

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2014, 11:37 AM »
Whoo Hooo a nice gentleman in Belgrade found it and we will go and pick it up sometime this week  ;D I am really glad that there are some great people out on the ice.

Offline mackdog75

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2014, 11:43 AM »
Yes great group of people out this weekend. I lost 6 rods and got them back. Nice to see honest people.

Offline steelerod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2014, 10:21 PM »
Ya nice to hear about everybody finding stuff and making a point to help get it back to the rightful owner. I was sure happy to get all my "secret perch holes" back on Sunday from the guy who found them laying on the ice highway Saturday ;D . Really a great bunch of people out on that lake :thumbsup:  :clap::thumbsup:

Offline Ice Junkie_

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2014, 11:01 PM »
I am glad to hear everything getting returned... On that note watch your stuff when in large groups. Someone stole my ice auger from Silos Saturday  evening, luckily it fell off their rig on the way to the highway and my dad found it laying in the middle of the road with a little road rash and in need of a couple welds on the auger bit. Still hard to believe people would take something like that right from your camp!!
Worst day of fishin I ever had was still damn good!

Offline mackdog75

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 28, 2014, 06:06 PM »
I am glad to hear everything getting returned... On that note watch your stuff when in large groups. Someone stole my ice auger from Silos Saturday  evening, luckily it fell off their rig on the way to the highway and my dad found it laying in the middle of the road with a little road rash and in need of a couple welds on the auger bit. Still hard to believe people would take something like that right from your camp!!
That sucks. If you need somebody to weld it let me know I can do it for you.

Offline Ice Junkie_

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 01, 2014, 08:43 PM »

Just want to give a HUGE thank you to mackdog! He offered to weld my auger back together. So I dropped it off with him and not only did he weld the broken pieces... But he fixed my pull starter as well! Thank you so much Mackdog! I will be there anytime you need and also will continue the tradition and pay it forward!! To all the good guys out on the ice... your actions don't go unnoticed or un appreciated!
Worst day of fishin I ever had was still damn good!

Offline Strippnthedream

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Keep ur knots tight and ur lines tighter!
« Reply #9 on: Feb 01, 2014, 09:52 PM »
That's awesome u got ur auger back, An even cooler that mackdog could take it n make it a brand new used 1 for ya. Good 2 see there are still some decent folks out there.
Luv2strip

So good with my rod I make fish come!

Offline mackdog75

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Feb 01, 2014, 10:38 PM »
No prob ice junkie! Glad I could do something for a fellow ice fisherman.

Offline pike_fisherman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Feb 08, 2014, 07:20 PM »
nice to see that fisherman/fisherwoman are still such good people!!
Fishing, the best stress management seminar for the money!

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #12 on: Feb 08, 2014, 08:03 PM »
That's cool stuff Mackdog! Nice work:)

Offline save a walleye eat a wolf

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #13 on: Feb 09, 2014, 02:12 PM »
I hope reed was able to get that tackle box to you okay . Was glad to help hope the fish gods have been smiling on you guys .

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #14 on: Feb 09, 2014, 03:25 PM »
Dig the name SAWEAW:)

Offline icechick

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Feb 11, 2014, 09:06 AM »
Thanks a ton again SAWEAW ;D he still has it LOL every time one of us goes to go the roads turn crappy. Oh well I guess... It will be here Friday somebody here in town has to go down there. We hope to get back out the weekend and hope to keep everything in the sled this time. It is great knowing that ice fishing has some really great people out there.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.