Author Topic: Go Pats!!!  (Read 9538 times)

Offline H82LUZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'!
Re: Go Pats!!!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 18, 2014, 01:39 PM »
This is going to be a great game either way. Both teams deserve the win, but there can only be one. Should be one for the books. Good luck guys!
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." Thank you to all of you.

Offline Nosaj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Jan 18, 2014, 08:30 PM »
Spygate. Havent won anything since.......just saying

Two Superbowls while cheating the salary cap.....nothing since   just saying

Offline Sawtooth

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Jan 18, 2014, 08:57 PM »
I agree no need to be coarse on this thread.  I am a die hard Broncos fan, and expect the game to be competitive.  I do hope Denver wins, but concede it could go either way.  Since some of you Pats fans seem pretty outspoken about the Pats' past performances v. Denver and are expecting more of the same tomorrow, I do hope, should the Broncos prevail, that you will be big enough to come back here tomorrow night and take your medicine.
There is no such thing as bad weather - only bad clothing.

Offline H82LUZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'!
« Reply #33 on: Jan 18, 2014, 09:13 PM »
I tell ya. This is all in good fun. Just good natured ribbing as is should between two rivals. But a remark like the one above over hear on the "east coast" with the top notch moderator we have. Would have gotten you the boot.......permanently! I would not hold one remark from someone with only 25 posts in 5 months. On with the good natured ribbing!
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." Thank you to all of you.

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it was easy they would call it catching
« Reply #34 on: Jan 19, 2014, 08:25 AM »
Lets see who would I want:

Peyton (MVP) Manning 
   Great Stats in regular season. Chokes in playoffs

Tom (Superbowl) Brady
 8 AFC Championships games, 5 Superbowls, 3 Rings

Seems clear to me. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is MY responsibility to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now. Make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day. They might show up if there is enough staff working.

Offline Hambone77

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Jan 19, 2014, 11:28 AM »
Go Broncos! OMAHA!

Offline Wigeon

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Jan 19, 2014, 11:51 AM »
Old Thumb-headed Goober Boy at approximately 1:15 MST.....the COACH will have some defensive surprises today....enjoy the game..fire one up and cue the Bob Marley....it will ease all y'all's pain.... ;D ;D

Offline Chadfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Sure, they were biting here yesterday? :(
« Reply #37 on: Jan 19, 2014, 03:58 PM »
Broncos lookin good boys!!!!
There's time to sleep when your dead....let's go fishin'!!!!

Offline H82LUZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'!
« Reply #38 on: Jan 19, 2014, 04:10 PM »
Ummm, this is not exactly what we had in mind, BUT there's still time left in the game. We work great under pressure. I hope.

Offline pascoag icefisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #39 on: Jan 19, 2014, 04:45 PM »
Ummm, this is not exactly what we had in mind, BUT there's still time left in the game. We work great under pressure. I hope.
it not over yet

Offline H82LUZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'!
« Reply #40 on: Jan 19, 2014, 05:04 PM »
Best of luck at the Super bowl guys! The best team won. We'll see you next year!

The Patriots

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #41 on: Jan 19, 2014, 05:04 PM »
Go Pat's all the way home. At least you can watch the Super Bowl.
<===Lefty===

Offline pascoag icefisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #42 on: Jan 19, 2014, 05:05 PM »
Congrat to denver

Offline Cotacatchers

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No Bad Day on Ice
« Reply #43 on: Jan 19, 2014, 05:06 PM »
Way to go Broncos.   Good for Peyton!

Offline brown-time

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Jig one up for me
« Reply #44 on: Jan 19, 2014, 05:09 PM »
Old Thumb-headed Goober Boy at approximately 1:15 MST.....the COACH will have some defensive surprises today....enjoy the game..fire one up and cue the Bob Marley....it will ease all y'all's pain.... ;D ;D

(Image removed from quote.)
Probably should take your own advice. Pretty boy wasn't man enough to come through against the best QB in history MVP!!

Offline Chadfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #45 on: Jan 19, 2014, 05:21 PM »
A great game by two great teams!  Congrats to to both teams for getting this this far! Now let's go a Broncos, SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!

Offline Sawtooth

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #46 on: Jan 19, 2014, 05:27 PM »
Alright, after all the garbage tossed from the Eastern Seaboard, it is time for you to pick up the trash.  Thanks for the stepping up by pasconag Icefisher and H82LUZ.  The rest of you need to take your lumps - That would be Nosaj, Joe GG, MRE1979, USAF icefisher, PapaAthona, Gills-only, Muffin Man, Scout 24 and Wigeon. Can you only dish it out or can you take it too?

Offline Sawtooth

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #47 on: Jan 19, 2014, 05:46 PM »
Bueller?  Bueller?  Hiding behind your keyboard, Bueller?     

**** crickets***** 

Go figure.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #48 on: Jan 19, 2014, 05:55 PM »
Way to go broncos, next stop SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS  :woot: :woot: :woot:
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Chadfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #49 on: Jan 19, 2014, 05:57 PM »
Yea, I guess they will have more time to fish now instead of talking smack!

Broncos rule!!

AFC Champions baby!

Take that Nosaj. 

Offline KsIcer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #50 on: Jan 19, 2014, 06:07 PM »
Who's crying now???

Go Broncos!!
"I've spent most of my life fishing.....the rest I've wasted. Lifes too short to only fish on weekends."

Offline H82LUZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'!
« Reply #51 on: Jan 19, 2014, 06:24 PM »
Who's crying now???(Image removed from quote.)

Go Broncos!!

OUCH! That hurts...... LOL! But funny as hell!  :roflmao:

Offline Wigeon

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #52 on: Jan 19, 2014, 06:30 PM »
Alright, after all the garbage tossed from the Eastern Seaboard, it is time for you to pick up the trash.  Thanks for the stepping up by pasconag Icefisher and H82LUZ.  The rest of you need to take your lumps - That would be Nosaj, Joe GG, MRE1979, USAF icefisher, PapaAthona, Gills-only, Muffin Man, Scout 24 and Wigeon. Can you only dish it out or can you take it too?

I'm  still standing here....well ok I'm actually lying here on my couch with my official Homer Simpson Foam Dome in place draining yet 2 more Bud Lights simultaneously. :P :P.....con.....connnn.. ...connnngg......congg gggg......connngrats.. .... all you mile high hop head freaks...congratulatio ns.....best I can do right now....Pats were playn' with house money anyhow......and no...I won't wish y'all good luck...so looking forward to watching Ole Thumbhead plotch himself yet again on a much bigger stage in a couple weeks against whichever NFC team wins this bloodbath tonite.......we'll be back.... @)

Offline Sawtooth

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #53 on: Jan 19, 2014, 06:42 PM »
I'm  still standing here....well ok I'm actually lying here on my couch with my official Homer Simpson Foam Dome in place draining yet 2 more Bud Lights simultaneously. :P :P.....con.....connnn.. ...connnngg......congg gggg......connngrats.. .... all you mile high hop head freaks...congratulations.....best I can do right now....Pats were playn' with house money anyhow......and no...I won't wish y'all good luck...so looking forward to watching Ole Thumbhead plotch himself yet again on a much bigger stage in a couple weeks against whichever NFC team wins this bloodbath tonite.......we'll be back.... @)

I didn't expect you to congratulate the Broncos, but only come back to take your lumps.  We appreciate it. Now what about the remaining eight of you?

About the doobies, there are plenty of Right Coast Pats fans visiting Denver right now, and the word on the TV news yesterday was that they were really buying out the weedy merchandise, thinking they could get Mile High in Mile High Stadium (wrong again).  I guess they are now going to use it for medicinal purposes, as I am told it will combat depression.  Last year after the Broncos were eliminated, I successfully fought off depression by spending Super Bowl Sunday on the ice (very successful treatment!)

The Pats will be back, I'm sure. 

Offline Bigassbassman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • New home, MA-->CO
« Reply #54 on: Jan 19, 2014, 07:11 PM »
DEN Passing   CMP   ATT   YDS   YPA   TD   INT
Peyton Manning   32   43   400   9.3   2   0

Lol, Nosaj -- guess his knees weren't as shaky as you thought!

And for all of you guys that like to throw useless stats and records out:
Brady hasn't beaten Manning in an AFC Championship game since 2004.  Manning is now 2-1 vs. Brady in AFC Championships.  I guess he knows how to beat Brady on the AFC's biggest stage!

GO BRONCOS!
Flags up, gentlemen!!!

Offline Crazy Tom

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #55 on: Jan 19, 2014, 07:17 PM »
Okay sorry for calling east coast peeps a bad word but for the record I did say the Pats suck  ;D Pats dynasty is over all good things come to a end and I predict more of what the Ravens did this year in your future. Welcome to the bottom boys, at least you will have a heated game against the Dolphins next year  ;)

Offline FINSNGILS

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #56 on: Jan 19, 2014, 07:59 PM »
Yep looks like I got to go fishing for the Super Bowl, shucks
 ;D

Offline Gutzy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #57 on: Jan 19, 2014, 11:25 PM »
All the sh*t talking and the BRONCOS are going to the Super Bowl!!! Who passed for over 400 yards today? Week in the knees my a**. Next time you should think twice when you talk crap about a true gentleman of the game and one of the best to ever play it.

Offline razorsedge31

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #58 on: Jan 20, 2014, 10:26 AM »

Joe (Over rated and Over Paid) Flacco, Phillis (CRY ME A ...) Rivers and Tom ( Not Worthy of a high five) Brady walks into a bar......

Wait for it.......

Have you heard this one Before......

To watch the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning play in the Super Bowl... >:D >:D >:D :clap: :clap: :woot: :thumbsup:

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #59 on: Jan 20, 2014, 10:27 AM »
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
<===Lefty===

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.