New Jersey > Ice Fishing New Jersey

Ice condition

<< < (2/3) > >>

LoneWolf:

I was on Waywayanda yesterday and it was still 11" and the shoreline was solid. That's going going to change over the next few days with temps predicted to be in the 40's.

gchis423:
Anybody out?  Central Jersey is horrible

FM67:
Buddys of mine on a big Sussex lake today, said 12” of good ice with no soft edges. The smallest ponds I noticed were getting wet edges. Another an hour south said good ice there as well but didn’t relay thickness. I didn’t personally make it out.
Another buddy on upper Greenwood said good ice there, friends Thursday at a Passaic county lake said 8” solid, few soft on top

gchis423:
Thanks

BIGZ15:

--- Quote from: FM67 on Feb 12, 2022, 10:29 PM ---Buddys of mine on a big Sussex lake today, said 12” of good ice with no soft edges. The smallest ponds I noticed were getting wet edges. Another an hour south said good ice there as well but didn’t relay thickness. I didn’t personally make it out.
Another buddy on upper Greenwood said good ice there, friends Thursday at a Passaic county lake said 8” solid, few soft on top

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: RAV456 on Feb 06, 2022, 10:42 AM ---I've been away this weekend. How did the ice hold up with the rain?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: FM67 on Feb 12, 2022, 10:29 PM ---Buddys of mine on a big Sussex lake today, said 12” of good ice with no soft edges. The smallest ponds I noticed were getting wet edges. Another an hour south said good ice there as well but didn’t relay thickness. I didn’t personally make it out.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version