Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

New Snowdog!

<< < (3/3)

Panfisher78:
Couple Clam lock rod holders one on each side and an auger mount!

WYOBEAR:
Looks good!

HardH20Fishin:
Welcome to the club! Really like the look of the 2021 models, and really like how the widened the handle bars and moved the mounts to outside of the storage area. But not at all disappointed with my "older" model 2020...  ;D
I picked up the Kold Kutter studs too, but have not mounted them yet. Did upgrade the headlight on it. I also added Kolpin mounts for the auger, but I did mine in-line with the frame and not crossing. I didn't buy the Snowdog seat, instead I mounted an unused frabil swivel seat to a Husky toolbox that fits perfectly in the sled so I can sit while driving or swivel and sit while fishing, but can also store stuff out of the snow/elements.

Bring on the ice!

coldwillie11:
I also got my new snow dog this fall, went with the sled with seat and love it. Mounted 2 auger holders across the body that work great hauling out, I used the same mold cutter spikes and they worked perfectly, no slipping at all, also mounted a helix7 on it for lake maps. Hauled 3 guys and all our huts and gear all over the place. I am sold on this machine and so are my buddy’s. Like everyone else, getting older and tired of working my a** off to get where I want to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version