IceShanty Main > News

Welcome WindRider

(1/3) > >>

Iceshanty:
Please give an Iceshanty welcome to our newest sponsor WindRider.

WindRider was founded on a passion for the water and making it accessible to more people. Starting with safe, fun and easy to use sailboats WindRider has grown to offer parts and apparel for all sorts of water related fun.
The mission of WindRider is to help people enjoy more time outdoors and on the water by providing high quality, easy to use, and reasonably priced products. One of the ways we achieve this is by selling direct to the consumer.
We believe we can offer better products and better prices with our knowledge of sourcing and by selling direct. We stand by this by offering free shipping and free returns and an unconditional 30 day return policy. Try it and if you don't like it send it back - no Hassle, no Cost. So welcome to the family

-Dean & Robert

Visit WindRider.com

manning1987:
Nice! I have been looking into new ice suits this week and another IceShanty member mentioned Windrider. I'm thinking about getting one of their Boreas ice suits but still doing some investigating.

jrjach75:

--- Quote from: manning1987 on Aug 27, 2021, 09:36 AM ---Nice! I have been looking into new ice suits this week and another IceShanty member mentioned Windrider. I'm thinking about getting one of their Boreas ice suits but still doing some investigating.

--- End quote ---

Wow, that's crazy timing considering the discussion going on in the other thread.

hardwater diehard:
Welcome aboard ..hope they make a profile so a Q & A can be had .

WindRiderGear:
Thanks! Robert, the owner, has been lurking here for a few years and we decided a few weeks ago that sponsorship of the board would be a great way to connect with the ice fishing community more. Feel free to ask any questions you would like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version