IceShanty Main > News

Join the Iceshanty Militia NOW!

<< < (3/30) > >>

archbishop:
no matter what i say or wear, im an idiot :blink:

its kinda mean, but you know those cancer kids you see on TV? the ones you send money to, and they always wear BB caps? well i have a bald head and my ears stick out, people picked on me when i was growing up and playing baseball, i just developed a complex, ill have to post a pic with a hat on, youll see :tipup:

crowkiller:
both

crowkiller:
Pikeguy wants a malitia glow tag can you help out a fellow american scott :whistle: :whistle: :roflmao: :roflmao: :woot:  thanks

PIKEGUY:

--- Quote from: archbishop on Sep 08, 2006, 10:32 AM ---no matter what i say or wear, im an idiot :blink:

its kinda mean, but you know those cancer kids you see on TV? the ones you send money to, and they always wear BB caps? well i have a bald head and my ears stick out, people picked on me when i was growing up and playing baseball, i just developed a complex, ill have to post a pic with a hat on, youll see :tipup:

--- End quote ---

:blink: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

--- Quote from: crowkiller on Sep 08, 2006, 10:38 AM ---Pikeguy wants a malitia glow tag can you help out a fellow american scott :whistle: :whistle: :roflmao: :roflmao: :woot:  thanks

--- End quote ---

Crow, don't make me come over there  >:(  :-*

I'm in Scott  ;)

crowkiller:

--- Quote from: PIKEGUY on Sep 08, 2006, 10:42 AM --- :blink: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Crow, don't make me come over there  >:(  :-*

I'm in Scott  ;)

--- End quote ---
im waiting but it will be a while seeing that you own a dodge and your 4 wheeler is broke ......ouch ..... just kiddin bud    :D :flex: :woot:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version