Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

Snow Dog Track Sled

<< < (76/76)

John_Galt:
Thanks for response, Gamalot. Yep, I'm sold on Snowdog. Initial cost and storage space makes Snowdog a way more reasonable and attainable option.

Rugburn:
Too bad they're made in Russia.   >:(

Gamalot:

--- Quote from: Rugburn on Mar 10, 2022, 11:14 AM ---Too bad they're made in Russia.   >:(

--- End quote ---

Good point except that just about everything we buy these days have some sort of Communist influence and there is no getting around that. I don't know where the B&S engine is made but I suspect China or some other unfriendly Asian country just like my JD Gator and all of my TVs and kitchen appliances. If we need a machine made in America these days we might want to just buy a 4 legged Mule.

Rugburn:
I get it, running my old Fadal now making parts. We need to get back to the basics at times. Just saying.

Gamalot:

--- Quote from: Rugburn on Mar 10, 2022, 09:33 PM ---I get it, running my old Fadal now making parts. We need to get back to the basics at times. Just saying.

--- End quote ---

YUP! I don't know much about Fadal other than it started as an American company. Even at that I would bet if you dig deep inside of your Fadal you will find that Communist influence on many of the parts.
Just sitting here at my desk and laptop if I look around me just about everything I see has a Made In China label on it. Kind of scary if you ask me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version