Author Topic: WAKE-UP  (Read 766 times)

Offline abishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
WAKE-UP
« on: Jan 02, 2011, 10:52 PM »
Alright, I know the weather took a turn for the worse just before the weekend. However, now the temps have dropped back down, I would really enjoy reading a few more posts. I have plans for a Tuesday and Wednesday catch. Everyone else get all their beauty sleep in, their honeydews caught up, etc.etc.etc.... Alright lets get them reports coming.

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
Re: WAKE-UP
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2011, 05:58 AM »
ill give the weather a couple more days to stable out.  then, maybe, i can give you a report.  20* temp drop usually takes their appetite away. 
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2011, 09:04 AM »
This place has been dead for a couple days, most people are probably like me and have been getting honey-dos done ;D
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline gillcommander

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I DO NOT FEAR FISH !!!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2011, 09:25 AM »
haha...I was almost starting to have withdrawal symptoms to where it was beginning to hurt...I think I will wait a few more days also - like Wednesday!! I too look forward to more reports and pictures!!!

:unsure:

It's a fine line between fishing & sitting on the ice like an idiot

Offline countryboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FISH ON!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 03, 2011, 09:32 AM »
headin out this afternoon

Offline Jigmup

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 03, 2011, 09:34 AM »
Yawn...I'm awake now. Drove from Jasper to Angola area Saturday (that drive was horrible). Left at 10:30am picked up AK at about 2pm on 69(he drove from there  :clap:) and was fishing around 4:30. Gotta say thanks to IceDogg for doing some leg work and checking ice and to Leavinsorelips for the early am post which gave a little hope. we found solid ice and fished for eyes Saturday eve with very little success. Yesterday we perch fished all day and got good indications that fish were present and that the size was decent but we didn't strike gold if you know what I mean. Anyway, even though we need to be very careful everday we step on the ice, I don't see any problem fishing the area on the days that you stated getting out. Good luck!
Never tell a fish where its supposed to be

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.