The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: In need of new blades  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Buck1985

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The story of my life
In need of new blades
« on: Nov 30, 2006, 11:28 AM »
 Last year I bought an HT Polar Express 7 inch hand auger. It cut great until a buddy accidentally caught the edge of an old hole and snapped a blade ( it had gone through about 100 feet f ice already). I spent a couple months last winter looking fo replacemet blades and couldn't find any and have been looking around a couple times a week since online and in stores now and I can't find any  :'(. I bought a Lazer to replace it but I still have the auger and no blades, and I'd like it for a backup or for a friend to use if anything. I put Mora blades on and the grade of the blade is too steep, it wants to dig too much ice for the auger. If anyone knows of a place online that I could order from, it would be a very big help. Or if someody has them in a store nearby, I'll send a money order over to cover the cost of a couple 2-3 sets of new blades and shipping. Happy Holidays and hope the ice comes soon!! ;D
The fishing is always great, the catching however, always isn't

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: In need of new blades
« Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2006, 12:06 PM »
National Sports Supply has them for $7.99/set. Stock #: PARB-7. Call Dan at 1-877-423-3474.   He has to order them from HT, but said it will only take a day or 2 to get them in. He said HT has them in stock.
And National Sports Supply is in your own state.

Hope this helps.

Ken                                          

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.