Author Topic: Lake Scugog hut rentals  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Barkar

• IceShanty Rookie
Lake Scugog hut rentals
« on: Dec 04, 2005, 01:28 PM »
Do any of you know of a good place that rents huts on lake scugog ontario...I'm interested in huts large enough for 4 people.

Thanks,

Barkar

frozenfishy

Re: Lake Scugog hut rentals
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2005, 10:20 PM »
Hey Barkar,

I went with this guy a couple times last year. Wasn't much for the pickeral bite as the muskies had moved in. He took pretty good care of us and it's not a bad deal. He's out there a couple times a day to check on ya, bring lunch if you want it. Last year his huts were about 500-700m off the boat launch in Port Perry so driving out wasn't a problem last year. Should be OK for driving out the first couple weeks of Jan but double check.

http://www.fishinontario.com/icefishing/lakescugog/paulsicehuts/

Good Luck.
FF

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
Re: Lake Scugog hut rentals
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2005, 06:17 PM »
I used the same guy last season and had the same issue. The Season is very short on Scugog..Feb 15th if I remember correctly. I went in early Feb and had a tuff day. I actually watched a musky swim thru my hole multiple times during the trip...but no eyes. FF is right, the guy does know how to treat his guests, constant bait replenishment (like we needed it) and he drives you in and out...I recommend the Night time slot because you dont have to leave on time...It ends at 11pm and he will come to pick you up, if you want to stay you have to lock up an walk back but you can keep fishing until 6am when the next guys arrive. I will be using him again this season, I think in early Jan...bring em on

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.