Author Topic: New People  (Read 1512 times)

Offline jlc_hunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Spam America's New fad diet
New People
« on: Dec 05, 2005, 03:45 PM »
Last year when I found this site I was amazed that this even exsisted and now I see more and more new people posting every day and some of the people from last year are coming back...Glad to hear from you all. I learned a lot from this site last year and I tell anyone who ice fishes about it.  I don't know who does the web hosting and how it's paid for but thanks to whoever is doing. I really appreciate it I know it's not free
I use the 80/20 rule you need 80% of the tackle to catch 20% of the fish

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: New People
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2005, 04:03 PM »
This site is ran by a bunch of Ice junkies JLC(lol)To start off with thanks Scott who makes this all possible,and then his Moderators are awsome too,bottomline a great group of guys,I wanna thank em too................... ............

THANX ICE SHANTY ALL THE WAY FROM INDIANA!

Offline pearcheyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2005, 06:58 PM »
I'm not new by any means, But all the icefisherman who post on this site are great.They are more than helpfull with answers to your questions,and will gladly steer you in the right direction.I've visted other sites and it seems like there's only bickering and negative attitudes.As for myself I will stick with the best Ice Shanty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline jlc_hunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Spam America's New fad diet
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2005, 08:32 PM »
here here!!!
I use the 80/20 rule you need 80% of the tackle to catch 20% of the fish

Offline crappiehunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Crappie too big for the hole!!! LOL!!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 05, 2005, 08:36 PM »
I'm new and enjoying it too!!! I looking forward to learning from you guys!  It's making ice here in Valpo tonight, 7 degrees!!!!

Offline Carp1

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fish On Ice sure is Nice!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 05, 2005, 11:25 PM »
I too say it every year (I think 3 now) so I'll get it out of the way.... a huge thanks to Scott for all the time and effort he puts into this site, and still manages to get on the ice a heck of a lot and post some great pics and video.  I'd love to make it up to badger country and fish with that nut just once!
Carp

Offline YR bender

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 06, 2005, 07:47 AM »
This is my second year on this sight and I totally agree with all that is been said. I have met some real fishermen--men after my own heart. I am looking forward to making some new friends and fellow fishermen. Thanks to whomever is keeping this sight up and running. It helps out tremendously.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.