Author Topic: Which Camera's are you using to Connect to a TV in Ice Shack?  (Read 756 times)

Offline nhdeadhead

• Team IceShanty Regular
I have an older Cabelas Advanced Angler underwater viewing camera that I am thinking of selling to upgrade to a color version. I'd like something with remote pan and av jacks so I can run it to a small LED tv in my ice shack. Looking to see which camera(s) has worked best for this application. I've read alot of people have trouble connecting certain models to a tv without an array of adapters and excess cables. I'd like to hear/see of which cameras you guys are using for this type of set up and what you would recommend. Not trying to break the bank so wiling to consider all options that would work! Thanks in advance!!  :tipup:

Offline Fishtrekker

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Which Camera's are you using to Connect to a TV in Ice Shack?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2018, 01:07 PM »
All current Marcum cameras have a AV out and all you need is a AV cable to connect them. I have had multiple cameras onto my TV without any issues....what questions do you have or what models are you referring to? I believe aqua vu is just like Marcum connection wise so confused by your statement.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.