Author Topic: I'm home  (Read 464 times)

Offline delidude

• IceShanty Rookie
I'm home
« on: Nov 21, 2017, 12:30 PM »
Just moved back to ct after 20 years on beautiful cape cod,as you can imagine ice fishing was scarce most years unless you were willing to travel off cape,gunna miss the salt for sure but I have many fo nd memories of ct's sweetwater fishing,especially thru the ice. looking forward to meeting many of you this winter! good luck and stay safe out there
your never to old to have a happy childhood

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: I'm home
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2017, 12:40 PM »
I'd like to move back to Mass but it's going to be a few years. Parents are up in age, live on the property, and don't want to move.
I live in the midwest now but have fond memories of fishing in New England as a kid.

Offline onepin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2017, 09:39 AM »
Welcome back  where abouts you located now in Ct? Might see you out there   Im in south central   Bantam and Mt Tom area    Rick

Offline delidude

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2017, 11:47 AM »
Hi  Rick,I'm in bristol,Ive fished both mt tom and banttam but without much success, black pond in meriden was one of my favorites,also hyland lake was kind to me back i the day. look forward to meeting you,.... dave
your never to old to have a happy childhood

Offline MartyMarPlv

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 24, 2017, 08:59 AM »
Welcome home! I'm Martin, grew up in plainville but moved to southington a couple years ago. Maybe see you around some local ponds this season!

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Nov 24, 2017, 09:25 AM »
Welcome back home, have a fun, productive, and safe season.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.