Author Topic: Jiffy pro4 fuel hose  (Read 571 times)

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Jiffy pro4 fuel hose
« on: Nov 03, 2017, 09:40 PM »
So I have a gen1 jiffy pro4 that has served me very well Over the last 5 years or so. The only negative to be said about the auger is the fuel hose from the cylinder cap fitting to the regulator has cracked twice now. I have just started hunting for the part and have only found the one I need on eBay and they were asking $56. It includes a regulator that I don't necessarily need. More than I would like to spend. Last time it broke a baitshop/ authorized jiffy dealer sold me one for $20, they are now out of business. Does anybody have a connection or link to a better priced part. Or is there any one who has had a hose cut and crimped by a professional in the propane or hydrolic pressurized hose trade?.?

Offline Curley

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: Jiffy pro4 fuel hose
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2017, 02:24 PM »
First I'd email Jiffy Direct and give them a shot. Include model and serial # so they know exactly what part you need.
 You may also want to try a forklift repair place. They have leads on places in the area who can custom make a hose if need be.

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
Re: Jiffy pro4 fuel hose
« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2017, 06:42 AM »
that happened to me new out of the box the hose leaked right at the regulator. Just wanted to hose but had to replace the whole assembly. Did not have to pay for the assembly as it came to me that way. did have to pay shipping! :-\ I had better luck reaching them by phone over email. Make sure that they know what gen it is cause it make a difference!
Keep it safe! JDL

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.