Author Topic: Otter II Sled  (Read 2914 times)

Offline Lobes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just Fishin'
Otter II Sled
« on: Jan 10, 2006, 05:40 PM »
Question for some Otter II owners.
I ordered the Medium Otter II and got it with the Hyfax runners, tow bar, and a cover. I made sure I ordered the black sled with the black cover. The sled is trimmed out with a decal on one side that is black, purple and yellow. I made sure I ordered the black cover to match and the one they sent was identified as being black but is actually an olive drab with yellow Otter signature. Looked to me like an oversite on someones part in packaging. I e-mailed them asking for the correct cover and they eluded to me that they don't even make a cover that's black. Something is not right here. Their catalogue advertises a black cover and their website advertises a black cover. For nearly $60.00 for a lousy cover I think it should be the correct color. To say the least.
 ???
Does anyone here have a black (with yellow Otter signature) cover for their Otter II sleds?

Mecosta County / Lakeview, Michigan

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Otter II Sled
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2006, 06:18 PM »
I don't have the travel cover, but I see what you mean on their website. It clearly shows a black cover. Looks like you can get a "black" or "shadow grass" cover for the medium otter sled. I would ask for the customer services manager to try to correct the problem.
Ken                                          

Offline Lobes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just Fishin'
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2006, 06:55 PM »
This is the reply I got from them:

Nick,  you did receive the right cover. The catalogs were completed and
so were all the labels for the covers before we could switch the
description
on the cover to say green.  Its the same cover just a deeper color
green. Really should be no problem.

Steve

Double talk ...
Not what I was expecting from this company.
 >:(

Mecosta County / Lakeview, Michigan

billybono

« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2006, 10:37 PM »
hmmmm interesting. to be honest i thought that cover was way way overpriced as many of there accsessories seem to be. other than the color, how is the quality fit ect

billybono

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.