Author Topic: Revolution Vs. the Unbucket...Pro's & Con's  (Read 1691 times)

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
Revolution Vs. the Unbucket...Pro's & Con's
« on: Dec 01, 2005, 07:45 PM »
After reading the post abou this killer sale on these products, I thought I would pick all your brains and see what the big difference is between the 2 items and what you all would recomend...I do a lot of walking with my potal so I want to be able to pack and carry everything with ease...over to you guys

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Revolution Vs. the Unbucket...Pro's & Con's
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2005, 07:59 PM »
all i can see really is size? personally the unbucket looks better to me because when your walking in deep snow the revolution looks like it would hit the back of your legs ??? personally ill stick to the box in my sled then i can just drag everything out together, no need for the back pack style when you have to drag a sled out anyway, but if you didnt have a shanty that would be real handy :tipup:

Offline TogueHunter

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2005, 07:41 AM »
I've been searching for the thread on these products, and can't seem to find them.
What are they? javascript:void(0); Can someone post the link?  thanks
Are you SURE it's safe to walk on? Looks questionable to me!

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2005, 07:48 AM »
Here is the link to the offer and in it there is a link to some posts about the product.

thanx

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline LoneWolf

• Tournaments/Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Fanatic! >))))>
« Reply #5 on: Dec 02, 2005, 03:33 PM »
Here is 1 link :        http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=19356.0

There are differences in the two products.

The Revolution offers pre-rigged rod/reel storage/protection for 4 set ups or up to 8 if doubled up. It also has the ability to carry a few tip-ups or gear in the center pocket.

The Un Bucket carries tip-ups in the main/protected compartment and rods/gear attached to the outside.

So if you mainly jig I'd say the Revolution. If you mostly set up tip-ups and occasionally jig go for the Un Bucket.

Those who are brave are free ..

DMNH

« Reply #6 on: Jan 04, 2006, 07:23 PM »
I still like the Allagash Pack Basket w/ Liner from LL Bean or Foxridge Outfitters. Give it a good coat of oil-based stain and she'll last for years! Carry as much as you want. Call me a traditionalist. :thumbsup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.