Author Topic: Jet Sled  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Mark Barlow

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Jet Sled
« on: Dec 25, 2003, 12:15 PM »
Finally got my JET SLED this morning thanks to Santa. I was getting pretty tired of all my stuff rolling out of my old small sled. Got room for my auger,tip ups,jigging rods, bait bucket, and tackle box and I can even bungy cord my shanty to the top of it. Going to be a great season. ;D
Love those slab crappie, jumbo perch, and always love those bull sunfish. A.F.& A.M.

Offline bigfish57

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • love them square tails!!!!
Re:Jet Sled
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2003, 12:25 PM »
sweet, I'm headded down to kittery soon to upgrade to a bigger one. Don't forget to buy the $10 cover it is definetly worth it!!!
Anthony

Offline Muskie Matt

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Throw'em back! & report abuse EPO # 800.632.8075
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2003, 08:55 AM »
Used my new Jet Sled this past Sunday. Glides nice over the snow & ice. Got the cover too......a must for the price. I haven't seen any of the ones you can use for shelter. That must be the biggest one they offer?

Offline RyGuy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • 2005 Ice Shanty Tournament Winner - LargemouthBass
« Reply #3 on: Dec 30, 2003, 02:59 PM »
Hey can I join the club too?  Mark, Santa slowed down at my place on his way to yours and dumped a Jet with cover for me.

I got a flip top rubbermaid box for my tip ups and the auger sits aside just nicely.  

NOW WE JUST NEED ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the winner is>>>>

RyGuy

Offline Mark Barlow

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Jet Sled
« Reply #4 on: Dec 04, 2004, 06:40 PM »
 I dragged my Jetsled over the asphalt and gravel one time to much last year and wore a hole in the bottom back corner. After really looking at it I realized the runners don't go all the way to the back of the sled, they stop about 2 inches from the end. Looking at that I realized that my auger handle lays across the back and most of the weight is right where the hole is.I bought some 2 part epoxy to patch the hole and after it's done I have to rearrange my sled so the power head of my auger is in the front of my sled, and try not to drag it across the street unless I can get some cheap skies to mount to it to keep it up off the ground.
Love those slab crappie, jumbo perch, and always love those bull sunfish. A.F.& A.M.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.