Author Topic: Do you fish alone?  (Read 11850 times)

Offline ValleyStocker

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Trout through the ice... now that's nice !!
Re: Do you fish alone?
« Reply #90 on: Dec 13, 2007, 06:07 PM »
I do most of my fishing alone, I enjoy the solitude, fish when I want, where I want, and how I want. BUT, I love ice fishing with others, or to see the lake loaded with tip-ups is awesome. My son comes along now, but I still get some early mornings to myself at the lake.  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline Iceline

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #91 on: Dec 13, 2007, 08:47 PM »
Hey! I may go out alone. But I never met anyone who is as friendly as a fishermen.

With that said, I am never alone.

Tight lines!!!

Even eminent chartered accountants are known, in their capacity as fishermen, blissfully to ignore differences between seven and ten inches, half a pound and two pounds, three fish and a dozen fish.

Offline nepa old man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #92 on: Dec 14, 2007, 09:36 AM »
I usually have one buddy that always goes with me and sometimes theirs 5 of us. I do like going alone sometime just for the peace and quit. I do fish hard & sometimes hate being part of a big crowd. 
Good Friends, Good Family, Good Food, Good Fishin.

Offline chumster

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #93 on: Dec 14, 2007, 10:37 AM »
I enjoy fishing alone wheather in a boat or shanty. I fish where, when, and as long or as little as i feel like. Sometimes i only want to fish 3 hrs. My brother and friends pack a lunch. ;D  Always drive up by myself even if i'm fishing with a group.

Offline Cool Blue

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Winter Time, Good times!!!
« Reply #94 on: Dec 14, 2007, 11:08 AM »
I usually fish with 2 0r 3 people most of the time..A few times I invite about 10 people who bring there friends, that bring more friends..lol..Did someone say Ice party!!Once in awhile I'll fish alone with a hangover.. :)  :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.