The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Does anyone know where I could find a ????  (Read 1049 times)

Offline akdube

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Does anyone know where I could find a ????
« on: Nov 20, 2008, 10:26 AM »
Finicky fisherman? Smeltslayer had on posted on the Maine forum. I asked there but couldnt get a response. You minnesota guys have all kinds of conections so how about it... Thanks

Offline Desperado

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • . . . . . . Happy Trails . . . .. Des .. IBOT #328
Re: Does anyone know where I could find a ????
« Reply #1 on: Nov 20, 2008, 11:48 AM »
It's actually called "Finicky's Fish Factory"

I don't know if they're still being made.
Reed's used to sell them, but I can't find one on their online catalog.
Anyhow, Reed's would probably know.  Call and ask to talk to someone in fishing, they'll probably know.
Ph: 1-800-346-0019

Also, I'm gonna be at the St Paul Icefishing show Dec 5-7.  I'll keep an eye out for a Finicky's; if I find one, I'll let ya know.
Have YOU Clamped YET ?

Offline Hard_H2O

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2008, 12:17 PM »
I think this is where you used to be able to buy them:

http://fishingminnesota.com/fish-factory.html

It now says "Not Offered At This Time"

Offline akdube

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Nov 21, 2008, 01:03 PM »
awsome just got off the phone and they run about 100 bucks. And then theres shipping which is gonna hurt but you gotta pay to play...Thanks again. By the wat we caught a 19lb laker at the shack yesterday. I havent seen it yet but my brother hauled it in and will be back on saturday will get picks then.

Offline walleyegetter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 27, 2008, 09:58 PM »
I own 2 of these wonderful creations. I keep one set up for walleyes and one for pike most the time. They didn't always work as good as they do now. I had a problem with the line slipping up and over the metal loop line guide when using automatic jigger. So i fixed that and now my line markers reel through the guide as well. Then I hard wired an on/off switch on the top off the unit to shut jigger off without losing the trailer light feature.Which makes it real convenient. I attached carry straps and I sewed new fabric flags for each. finally I outfitted them with strikesensors. Finicky's come new each set up just a little different. The spring tension er may need adjusting to achieve desired spool tension. I have lost fish because the spool back lashed when strike occurred before I fixed this problem.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.