The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Well, how about that.  (Read 1080 times)

Offline 4cator

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Will ya look at that pig!!
Well, how about that.
« on: Mar 09, 2008, 03:43 AM »
Well, looks like I am back in, after a month's absence. So I think that I might tell all about a lesson that I learned whist being kicked off of the shanty. It is one simple lil rule.  Watch your post count and don't make too many one word posts. It seems that those who rule the roost here are concerned if you are trying to build up post count. I can only guess to this as I really haven't been informed exactly why I was kicked off. That being said, all of you new guys make sure not to post too many times, too quickly, or you might have the same thing that happened to me, happen to you. Just a word to the wise. As you can see, my post count is back to zero. I wish that the mods could leave it there, as the amount of posts that I create has no bearing on anything. Anyhow, glad to finally get back on and show a few pics of my latest conquests. Wishing all safe ice to play on, or good luck with the soft water season.   :laugh:
All tyranny needs to succeed, is for men of good conscience to remain silent.    Thomas Jefferson.

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Well, how about that.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2008, 12:18 AM »
yaya welcome back rookie ;D ;D thats funny cuz i know how much you like labels!!!!! have fun at the outlaws this weekend and think of me out here getting my *** kicked @ the cabin!
FIND'EM, CATCH'EM, FILLET'EM, GRILL'EM & EAT'EM

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.