The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: HOLY COW! Where have I been?  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Gatorslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
HOLY COW! Where have I been?
« on: Jan 29, 2008, 01:51 PM »
Well I don't know how I did it, but it seems to me that I lost track of the IS forums!  Buddy of mine was talking about it at the Boysen derby and it hit me like a ton of bricks.  How could a guy forget about all you folks!  Glad to be back, though. Had to be the recent move from the old house and new computer....hey I got to blame it on something! ;D Read some on the derby. Sounded like everyone had a great time.  I did! hit and miss on the fishin.  Few ling, trout, perch and a nice Cat on the last day.  Thought I might have been in the running until I got to Walker's and seen Mr. Bohman's name tattooed on the board with those fat cats. Way to go bud!  (If only I moved to the hot spot a day sooner!)  Well, now that I'm back. Can't wait to enjoy the company of hardwater nuts like myself!!!

Good fishing!!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
Re: HOLY COW! Where have I been?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2008, 03:27 PM »
Welcome back GS  ;D

Offline gonephishin19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I CAN CATCH FISH IN A MUD PUDDLE
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2008, 03:29 PM »
I dont know how you could forget this site...I couldnt, Its all I do when Im at work ;D

Offline IcedBush13

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is the sport of drowning worms
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2008, 04:46 PM »
I dont know how you could forget this site...I couldnt, Its all I do when Im at work ;D
No doubt me too

Offline bitzlecocker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2008, 10:48 PM »

Ditto for me, and I'm fairly new to it ;D

Offline BSTIME

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 30, 2008, 11:35 AM »
Gator, I think I was camped with your group, I was in the Pop up camper on the white F350 at Tough Creek. I was talking to someone from our camp about IS and she mentioned someone in the group who posted alot I think she said "Gatorslayer" Was that you at Tough creek? Anyway we just started ice fishing this season and had a great time at Boysen. We finally caught a couple of fish on Sunday (even though we slept in) including my first ling ever.  We are looking forward to seeing everyone again at the Hawg. I've really started to get into this ice fishing, Im leaving Casper today at noon to go try Glendo.

Offline Gatorslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 30, 2008, 07:08 PM »
HEY STEVE!! Yeah that was us at tough creek.  What a bunch deviants,huh! That's great you got into the ice fishin thing.  I enjoy it more than the summer fishin!  Wish I was going down to Glendo, also.  Been hearin some good bites down there.  Was talkin to one of the "deviants" from camp, and we are going to try a Keyhole trip here in the near future.  Shootin for the end of the month or early Feb.  ( Hope the Ice is still good :-\)  As far as the "HAWG".  I'm hopin for another good turn out. Just hope to see some healthy fish.  Been pretty bad out there. Don't know any details yet, but will keep informed!  Welcome to the site! These guys are AWESOME!

Good fishin!!

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #7 on: Jan 30, 2008, 08:10 PM »
Don't know how you could forget about the shanty gatorslayer....lol. First thing I think of when the ice starts to form ;)
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline Cargo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #8 on: Jan 30, 2008, 10:58 PM »
Gatorslayer First off, welcome back, and second do you misplace your truck keys very often.

Offline Gatorslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 31, 2008, 01:00 PM »
 Like I said before the whole moving thing and trying to get accomodated into the new house....and all the new projects the Fiance and I got going. It is a little mind boggling.  AND EXPENSIVE!!! :o  Not very often Big Ice. But I have been known to lock them in the truck a time or six. More beer I drink the more likely it happens.  Why do you ask?  Ahhhh.... I get it. How do you forget about The IS forums. mmhmm. I deserve that. wheels are spinnin.  :roflmao:

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #10 on: Jan 31, 2008, 09:15 PM »
No excuses....lol.

Good to have you back
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline Cargo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #11 on: Jan 31, 2008, 11:02 PM »
Yeah! Just kidding! I can't find mine half the time. But welcome back.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.