The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Final Thoughts  (Read 610 times)

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
Final Thoughts
« on: Feb 01, 2008, 09:44 AM »
     I sent HIMO a pm and requested they remove my thread "A Note From the Godfather". I locked it early yesterday as I feel it  accomplished its purpose of allowing everyone to vent on a recent distressing matter. At this point I wish to apologize to any of my IS buddies I have offended with my remarks, I am very vocal where valued friendships are affected. Even though we refer to WY IS as "our" site, we are simply guests of Scott here and have certain responsibilities with what we post. I know I for one will be more careful in the future. ( :angel )
     That said, I will not lock this thread, I will simply request that if anyone posts to it, please keep the remarks positive.
     It was nice to see things here return to normal yesterday, especially the arrival of our "Reel-Blonde" guest. What a breath of fresh air! Nice pictures too. It was also good to see a fresh flurry of ice-fishing banter.
    Finally, thanks to Scott for providing this great site, now get out there and support it by buying some of that cool Ice Shanty gear! I gotta have one of those Green Hornet ice-poles! Laters brudders (and sisters) !  ;D
                                                                          Th' Don
                                                                   Th' Godfather/Schizzlenit
                                                (I have no idea what that is and Dogg won't tell me!)  :roflmao:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.