The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: The Go-To source for all your jigging needs  (Read 1097 times)

Offline wingnutty

• Team IceShanty Regular
The Go-To source for all your jigging needs
« on: Jan 02, 2009, 06:43 PM »
I posted this on my fishing report from Nelson, but wanted everyone to know about this company.

http://www.fishyum.com/servlet/StoreFront

I ordered for them before xmas and was very, very pleased with the quality, price and shipping speed.  I ordered a bunch of vertical jigging spoons and if you order the package deals of 12 spoons they price is under $1.50/spoon!  They are better/equal quality to any other jigs I've ever used.  The color schemes are sweet too.

Do yourself a favor and place an order, you won't be disappointed.

BTW, I am not affiliated with the company at all, just want to pass on a good find to others ;)

Offline cutbow_07

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: The Go-To source for all your jigging needs
« Reply #1 on: Jan 04, 2009, 10:06 PM »
You had any luck with them yet?  If so which ones if you dont mind me asking ;)

Offline jigbounce

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • got any biscuits for sale in there?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2009, 07:47 PM »
I posted this on my fishing report from Nelson, but wanted everyone to know about this company.

http://www.fishyum.com/servlet/StoreFront

I ordered for them before xmas and was very, very pleased with the quality, price and shipping speed.  I ordered a bunch of vertical jigging spoons and if you order the package deals of 12 spoons they price is under $1.50/spoon!  They are better/equal quality to any other jigs I've ever used.  The color schemes are sweet too.

Do yourself a favor and place an order, you won't be disappointed.

BTW, I am not affiliated with the company at all, just want to pass on a good find to others ;)
Dang! I do have to admit that website has some nice lookin jigs for more than a fair price!  I'm definitely going to try em out.  Thanks! :)

Offline fishinwithbrittanies

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2009, 08:50 PM »
Buy some they are great.  I got like 90 or a hundred jigs for less than fifty bucks and they came in just a few days, maybe even just two.  I got just about every style in the value pack with all the colors to try them out and see what works. 
Very pleased
Its better to have hooked and lost than to have never hooked at all - J.B.

*WARNING*  This man fishes with dogs off leash

Offline perchhogslayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • waiting for the bite
« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2009, 10:08 AM »
I ordered the pro pack of the Tsunamis (in the larger size) and the Chubby's (also in the larger size).  The fish (both trout and perch) like the chubbys, but (and I haven't used them all that much yet) I've found them hard to set the hook, every time I've gone to set it, nothing.  I could be doing something wrong? haven't given it all that much of a try though to be honest.  The Tsunamis on the other hand... I've also had mixed results but of a different nature.  I took quite a few of them and took the trebble hook off, and put on a chain dropper so they look just like a Hali now.  I've used a few of the colors every day I've been out, and one day I'll get a bunch of hits on JUST the tsunamis, and nothing on my other lures, while other days, everything is getting hit BUT the tsunamis.  oh well, I'll keep using them, good to have variety I think. 

An Ice Fisherman is a man who spends cold days sitting on the ice doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

Offline fishinwithbrittanies

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 09, 2009, 10:59 AM »
I haven't had any problems so far in fact Ive been surprised about how well they work in different colors.  I only bought jigs and I think I got one batch of the small goblin spoons, so far so good.  I have been experimenting with colors I would never use before since I just got the assortments.  I have been real surprised with the black striped chubbys.  They are all glow with black stripes on the back and some orange by the hook eye.  I love how fast they drop too and I think they jig sweet.  I bet you can fish those just as fast as pimples but they are way smaller when the fish are picky. 
Its better to have hooked and lost than to have never hooked at all - J.B.

*WARNING*  This man fishes with dogs off leash

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.