The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Thanks and Have a Good Summer  (Read 872 times)

Offline fishinwithbrittanies

• Team IceShanty Addict
Thanks and Have a Good Summer
« on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:49 AM »
Just like to say that this was the first season I used the Shanty and apart from the addiction of looking at it all day I gained a lot from this site.  Thanks to all for tips and pointers, sorry to all the guys I never got to fish with and good luck and tigh lines this summer
Its better to have hooked and lost than to have never hooked at all - J.B.

*WARNING*  This man fishes with dogs off leash

Offline jimmerjammer

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Thanks and Have a Good Summer
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2009, 12:43 PM »
Just like to say the same, and sorry we never made it up to hyalite fishnwithbritts, Always nice to talk  to like minded people, and learn a thing or too. I definatley would not have checked out half as many new bodies of water without this site, so that is nive too, to be able to go someplace new, and still have somewhat of an idea of what you are doing there is nice. Have a great summer everyone, and look I look forward to drilling more holes next year!!!!

Offline J_Edwards

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Thanks and Have a Good Summer
« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2009, 03:15 PM »
This site made my first year in Montana one of my best seasons yet.  Thanks to everyone here who shares stories and information here, I don't know what I would of done all winter with out this place.  I've been hitting the rivers pretty hard this week, did well on the trout over the weekend and been picking up a few walleyes on the Missouri below the dams around Great Falls. Good Times, though sadly, my fishing is over for at least a year, duty calls.  I'll see you all back out there on the hard water late 2010 or early 2011. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.