Author Topic: Woodstock or Polaris Braided line  (Read 2342 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Woodstock or Polaris Braided line
« on: Nov 21, 2007, 01:43 PM »
went up to kittery to look for some more woodstock braided line in black with 45 pound test. they only sell the sand color. i am looking for a dealer that sells the stuff online, but its impossible. woodstock itself does not have an online catalog
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Woodstock or Polaris Braided line
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2007, 07:14 AM »
I have switched all my main line to 20# flo orange flyline backing.  It works great, can be seen on the ice, and you can put more on your spool.

Offline Blaine

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2007, 07:43 AM »
What color and how big a spool are you looking for? I think I can help you out, ain't that right duck doctor? ;)

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2007, 07:50 AM »
What color and how big a spool are you looking for? I think I can help you out, ain't that right duck doctor? ;)

Uh Huh!

Hey have you seen the new sight?  There is a link in my profile.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 22, 2007, 09:58 AM »
i'm looking for 150 yards in 45 pound test in black
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline Blaine

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Nov 22, 2007, 10:48 AM »
I'll get back to you tomorrow morning ;)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Nov 22, 2007, 03:06 PM »
thanks

Offline Blaine

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Nov 23, 2007, 02:26 PM »
PM sent...

Offline Salmon Seeker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish To Live Live to Fish
« Reply #8 on: Dec 01, 2007, 08:26 PM »
went up to kittery to look for some more woodstock braided line in black with 45 pound test. they only sell the sand color. i am looking for a dealer that sells the stuff online, but its impossible. woodstock itself does not have an online catalog
     I was thinking you should change your line to braided steel line the size fish you catch
JIBBS DRILL SOME HOLES

Offline nhbaitrunner

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 02, 2007, 08:56 AM »
I just bought some Polar Ice line in Red 20#.  It is low stretch braided dacron.  Should do the job. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.